Fairly Nuts !

Ros40

Reaction score
Hi all -I am new to this forum but needed some support so I am glad I stumbled across you all !

I am 39 and 9 weeks pregnant this wednesday...

I am on a roller coaster of emotions, sometimes happy, sometimes hysterical crying ! I have to work nights and I am really struggling with tiredness.

I went to the Docs today to ask when the midwife would be calling me and broke down crying at the receptionist just because she said it would be another week :shrug:

Am i normal?

yes hormones are great things in pregnancy i cry at adverts!!! it is just one of the many joys of being pregnant. congratulations x

It's perfectly normal, I've been crying at everything! I convinced myself my cousin (who is my best friend!) wasn't talking to me cause she hadn't replied to a few messages!

At least you started crying coz you have to wait to see the MW... wait for the ones where you just start crying....for no reason....randomly...can happen anywhere!! lol.
Oh, the fun of hormones!! :)

yap i cry about everything! had a total melt down watching Wall-E the other day :haha:

Bawled my eyes out walking round the park whilst listening to Bruno Mars....

hi and welcome. I'm 9 weeks on Wed or Thurs, never can make my mind up which day I should count as the end of the week. I have the mid wife on Wed and a scan on Thurs so it's a busy old week this week.

Pop in here for more pregnant ladies over 35

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-over-35/

oh yeah, I'm willing to bet you're not the first to cry to the receptionist about something similar either. :hugs: hang in there, hormones are just bonkers! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->