fake boobs may sound thick

fulltimemum

Reaction score
hey girls i no this might sound really thick of me but can women with fake boobs still breastfeed:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

thats no offcne to people who have them

yeah im pretty sure they can

I might be wrong but does it not depend if the implant is under the muscle or over the muscle?

I haven't a clue but interesting question! x

There is no set answer, professionals say yes but there is no gaurantee ... the same as there isnt when you dont have breast implants. There are many factors that contribute towards the answer

Isn't there a caution side to BF'ing if you have had a boob enlargement?

My friend had a boob job and had her nipples taken off and re-placed in a different position i'm pretty sure she was told she couldn't. But i'm not certain :huh:

Have no idea but i could do with some implants after breastfeeding :rofl:

if you have implants you can breast feed the only caution is if they leak it could then harm the baby if you have a uplift then you cant had they have to detach the nipples and repoistion them and you are therefore left with no sensation hope that answers your question hunny x x

i thought it depends on if its under the muscle or over? x

I have implants and breastfed fine....(maley stopped after a few days but that wasnt down to the implants).......i was told that every surgery has side effects but that it shouldnt interfere with breastfeeding...

I think someone said something about loss of feeling, well i lost feeling in my left nipple and that was the boob that Maley preferred and actually had more milk come from....

I think there is more of a problem if you have a reduction or uplift as the nipple is taken off and repositioned but even that depends as my friend breastfed two of her kids after she had had a breast reduction.

Oh and mine are on top of the muscle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->