Fake faint line madness with a new man?! Oh yes im back ladies!

I definitely see something on the last IC!, Good luck!. X

I see the lines but I don’t want to get your hopes up because my gut feeling says bfn based on all your other tests. I hope I’m wrong though.

I de lines, but I think you are like me & get shadows on most of your tests.

I see it but it doesn't look pink to me. Looks like convincing shadows. Could be the light though as it's yellowy

Thanks ladies i will test again with fmu. Might use a cb and a cheapy x

Well af is here right when she should be following the pos opk. I am so not up for 50 day cycles that was too stressful!! Relieved but still a bit dissapointed! Thanks for the input everyone xx

P.s. it hurts like hell does anyone else find that after a long cycle?

Could be because you skipped a cycle it's a bad af now, you should definitely talk to your bf and make sure you use protection if you both aren't on board with having a child right now. Best wishes

Well af is here right when she should be following the pos opk. I am so not up for 50 day cycles that was too stressful!! Relieved but still a bit dissapointed! Thanks for the input everyone xx

P.s. it hurts like hell does anyone else find that after a long cycle?

Pretty sure after I used Microgynon for three weeks when I stopped using it my cycle was just over 40 days and I'm sure it was more painful.
I'm sorry. I know it's disappointing even if it wouldn't be the best thing right now. I think have a chat with your partner about things and see what's what. If he's happy using pull out then I can't see him being hugely disappointed or even that surprised if you got pregnant, so perhaps he would be more on board for planning out when to start actually trying?
In the meantime, now you have af, this would be the perfect time to grab yourself a BBT thermometer and start temping so you know where you are in your cycles to avoid all this confusion

I knew ud say that cupcake lmao!! I just dont think i'll remember to do it and id feel too weird doing it when the bf is around. I should try i know...

Of course lol but with good reason, because your cycles tend to be confusing and OPKs won't tell you much. Plus, you're already using OPKs and peeing on HPTs so what's the harm in using a thermometer? You don't necessarily have to track things to conceive, it can be as much about trying to avoid BDing during your fertile week as it can be ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->