Fake faint line madness with a new man?! Oh yes im back ladies!

Tbh I think the CB is lying. If you want to, post the batch number and I can check it against mine as I think I still have the box. Your green cheapie test is 25mIU right? So I think the shadow on that is just a shadow because if it was an actual line then you would definitely be seeing something on the FRER and I don't see anything on that. When I was seeing positive 25mIU tests, I was getting obvious lines on FRER

Cb looks like a evap to me I hate blue dye. Not seeing anything on the others where are you in your cycle now? Did you ever get your af last cycle?

I don't think Josephine did get af, I think she isn't sure if she definitely ovulated when first thought and perhaps ovulated more recently as missing af and I think on previous page she said she thought she may have had a positive OPK ... I can't remember

Thats about it cupcake yup. Im now on cd 47 with no af/spotting/bleeding of any kind. My previous few cycles have all been 29 days exactly. Judging by this i was expecting to ov on xmas day. I didnt use opks around this time, was far too preoccupied with xmas. I had a definitely positive opk on cd 37. So going by that id be 9dpo today.
Cupcake i will check out the lot numbers later. I happened to find 2 boxes of cbs with different lot numbers too so will be interested to see how they turn out.

Thats why i was so freaked out when af never showed up cos we bd using withdrawal multiple times over xmas day and boxing day! :blush:

I think it's worth bearing in mind you've gone through a lot recently and stress over time takes its toll, even if we don't think it's had that much of an impact on us, but I would imagine things have given what you've had to deal with. This could be delaying things, even if things seemed regular before, it can happen randomly

Have you perhapes seen your doctor for testing as i only see things on cb but blue die is so unrealiable recently maybe they can do a scan to see if your tubes have cycst as you said before you used to have pcos if im currect sometimes stress makes things worst and a scan will give an indication on mature folices and womb thickness as i would have gone to my gp a week late and they could have done investigation and tried to get af moving x

Yeah i did wonder if stress delayed ov especially as i was due to ov xmas day! Just got yet another clear line on a cb...

I would disregard the CB with their reputation unless there's something clear on another brand

Yeah i did wonder if stress delayed ov especially as i was due to ov xmas day! Just got yet another clear line on a cb...

I get a line on a cb every time I test even if I’m on a period. They are the devil I won’t touch one unless it’s a digi

Did you take pictures of new cb?
I was also going to suggest seeing your gyno. Like others said check for cysts, give you something to jump start period so you can get back to normal cycles. Take betas see if you are pregnant.

Did you bed around the time of your positive opk? Xx

Rics - i think so im not entirely sure. Most likely as it was the weekend.
I got quite a convinving shadow on a cheapy today but couldnt quite capture it in the light. Pic is terrible. The cb from yesterday too. And another test from fmu today

Attachments

• 20180124_072728.jpg
    20180124_072728.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 20180125_103234.jpg
    20180125_103234.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 20180125_075914.jpg
    20180125_075914.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 58

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online