fake plants

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Lauz_1601, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

ok so whenever I have potted plants or flowers they die! I dont think they like me! So Iv resorted to getting some fake plants. I need a small fake bush type thing for a pot in my kitchen and fake flowers to replace my lillies. Any idea's where I could get these from ?

2. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

wilkinsons, instore, hypervalue?

failing that, the DIY stores might do them, like focas or b&q?

xx

3. Lauz_1601

have never heard of instore or hypervalue! But Ill try wilkies and the DIY stores thanks.

I just looked online and found some lovely fake plants but they were only small and ranging up tp £200 I couldnt believe it :shock:

4. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

5. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

B&M's?? maybe?

6. mrscookie

mrscookie Mama and expecting

There is a place in evesham which sells fake plants that look SOOO real, I refused to believe they were fake until i touched them. I forget the name, but its by a petrol station.... haha you probably live at the opposite end of the country. Evesham country park... thats the buggar. Twyford something or other.

7. TracyM

TracyM Member

I have plastic plants, but they're all going bald - every time I dust I manage to knock a flower off and can never find the little dongle / nipple thing to put it back on. Same with Christmas trees - I have a drawer full of mini christmas tree ends. I might be better off trying the real thing

8. Lauz_1601

thats the only thing I can get real, an xmas tree! as I dont have to water it!

Melanie I havent got a clue where evesham is sorry! wish there was a shop like that round here.