Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The faker with twins was calling herself Rosalind on this, I remember seeing her introduce herself to someone.

I'm getting a new camera this week and then I'm going to put up a pic of my bump, with my username written on paper in my hand.

Admin do a great job of catching the fakes, but if we can stick together like HarlaHorse said, we can help get rid of them quicker. Then we won't have another situation like this time, were people actually get close to someone only for them to be caught out. Thats that last thing we need.

:flower:

The faker with twins was calling herself Rosalind on this, I remember seeing her introduce herself to someone.

I'm getting a new camera this week and then I'm going to put up a pic of my bump, with my username written on paper in my hand.

Admin do a great job of catching the fakes, but if we can stick together like HarlaHorse said, we can help get rid of them quicker. Then we won't have another situation like this time, were people actually get close to someone only for them to be caught out. Thats that last thing we need.

Do you think it would still be a proof pic if you copyrighted it or would it have to be written on paper and held in your hand? :shrug:

Do you think it would still be a proof pic if you copyrighted it or would it have to be written on paper and held in your hand? :shrug:

Good point :nope: How do you copyright a photo? Is it like editing it to include stuff or what? :shrug: Thanks girls :hugs:

Hmm it might end up hurting people's feelings though. Like I was convinced that 13 year old boy was a profile made by another member on here cos they wrote in exactly the same way but then again admin didn't seem to agree so I don't know :shrug: Think it's okay to put that as neither member post here anymore?

Hmm it might end up hurting people's feelings though. Like I was convinced that 13 year old boy was a profile made by another member on here cos they wrote in exactly the same way but then again admin didn't seem to agree so I don't know :shrug: Think it's okay to put that as neither member post here anymore?

We better not name names in case this gets locked :flower: I don't think you technically named anyone there though? :haha:

Maybe we'd just have to be careful with making sure we don't judge and that the information we have gathered is legit.

Oh I knew the one you are talking about Lucy. I think she was my "friend" on here. I think it's really unfortunate that we have to go to such extremes to be able to keep up with each others pregnancies. Only takes a couple to ruin the fun for everyone. I think it would be really hard to keep up a fake pregnancy for 30 weeks (or however far along they want to say they are when they start on here). They really should use that dedication for something more constructive.

I knew the blonde girl with twins was fake! I reported her. She posted a few pictures and they looked nothing alike. Her story didn't add up either.

I seen you post on the thread saying the photographs didn't look alike and then see you post a thread asking how you can report someone and I knew exactly who you were talking about, that's why I replied :haha:

LMAO, thanks!! Glad the mods looked into it.

Which post was it? I wanna be noseyyy :blush:

There were two posts.

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/612774-pictures-3.html

then

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/625948-funny-weird-pictures-you-3.html

The picture of her in '8th grade' looks NOTHING like her. If she's 16 that would have been a year or two ago. I know I looked different in 8th grade.. but the facial features look very different. There was another thread of her where she posted a couple of pictures and they looked very different. If she's going to fake someone at least use the same person's pictures.. not switch it up lol

The photo she used in the "weird photos" thread belonged to someone called "Ellie Mae" and "Eloise Terry".
The photo she used in "pictures" thread belongs to "Livy Poulin"
Tracked the photos on FB.

I knew the blonde girl with twins was fake! I reported her. She posted a few pictures and they looked nothing alike. Her story didn't add up either.

I seen you post on the thread saying the photographs didn't look alike and then see you post a thread asking how you can report someone and I knew exactly who you were talking about, that's why I replied :haha:

There were two posts.

then

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/625948-funny-weird-pictures-you-3.html

The picture of her in '8th grade' looks NOTHING like her. If she's 16 that would have been a year or two ago. I know I looked different in 8th grade.. but the facial features look very different. There was another thread of her where she posted a couple of pictures and they looked very different. If she's going to fake someone at least use the same person's pictures.. not switch it up lol

The photo she used in the "weird photos" thread belonged to someone called "Ellie Mae" and "Eloise Terry".

You should send them a link to this, they might like to know their identities are being stolen.

You should send them a link to this, they might like to know their identities are being stolen.

Neither of the 3 accept messages from randomers. And one profile doesn't allow requests.

Post #12
Picture 1 belongs to a profile called "WIll Murphy". Oddly enough, he only has 1 friend on FB called "Orla Keely-Kenny" from Dublin but lives in Basingstoke.
Picture 2 belongs to a profile called "Dimitris Carinio"

Guessing both of them are fake profiles...

There were two posts.

then

WOW lol. I knew it.. What an idiot.

Post #12
Picture 1 belongs to a profile called "WIll Murphy". Oddly enough, he only has 1 friend on FB called "Orla Keely-Kenny" from Dublin but lives in Basingstoke.

LOL. Her avatar didn't even look anything like the others pictures she was posting. If someone's going to be a fake, at least use the same person's pictures.. just sayin'. :haha:

LOL. Her avatar didn't even look anything like the others pictures she was posting. If someone's going to be a fake, at least use the same person's pictures.. just sayin'. :haha:

lol:rofl: You would think they would use the same pic, its almost like they wanted to get caught

They probably just think that no one will notice, tbh.
Fakers usually slip up and accidentally tell on themselves.

Or they just think that we're all stupid and think we won't realize!

Post #12

I must have been so blind! In her avatar the blonde girl was quite pale, in them pics 'she's' really tanned.

We always encourage members to use the contact us, PM feature or report post feature if you suspect a troll/faker on BabyandBump and always requested you DO NOT call troll on the forum for a number of reasons.

This thread is only set to cause unnecessary bad feelings, comfortableness and paranoia as previously proved to happen in the past therefore has been closed.

Please note that all reports are taken seriously and investigated. Providing as much information as possible is crucial, a report just stating "I think member is a fake" does not help us. :D

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back