Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary :( If someone has time to fake a pregnancy and everything, they need help...

Oh my gosh Chriss read my mind :haha: I think these girls who fake need to just start their own forum.. The "Fake Pregnancy Forum" so they have their little fix of pretending and we can all go back to trusting one another! I also mentioned to someone maybe we should all post our next bump picture with a paper with our bn account name and the week we are in?? I'm going to next time, maybe with this we'll get less girls faking because no one will fall for it!? Maybe not. Lol I could be just blabbing.. But just an idea. When I first joined there wasn't any fakes around then it started full force and I hate it! Makes me wish someone had a fake-o-meter we could just use as soon as they join!

Sky that's a good idea, I think I'll do one later just to prove I am who I say I am.

Oh my gosh Chriss read my mind :haha: I think these girls who fake need to just start their own forum.. The "Fake Pregnancy Forum" so they have their little fix of pretending and we can all go back to trusting one another! I also mentioned to someone maybe we should all post our next bump picture with a paper with our bn account name and the week we are in?? I'm going to next time, maybe with this we'll get less girls faking because no one will fall for it!? Maybe not. Lol I could be just blabbing.. But just an idea. When I first joined there wasn't any fakes around then it started full force and I hate it! Makes me wish someone had a fake-o-meter we could just use as soon as they join!

Lmao "Fake Pregnancy Forum" :haha: Thats a great idea, I'm going to start doing it and hope everyone catches on to it and then the fakes won't know what to do, muahaha! :winkwink:

Fake-o-meter.... Do they have a ticker for that? :rofl:

Going to go take my 23 week pic today, hmm maybe ill make my paper pretty :)
HAHAHA lets find the ticker for it, Im sure there must be one somewhere :shrug:

I think I'm going to do a proof pic as soon as I can get a usb thingy for my blackberry. :) It's really annoying me how many fakers there've been and some are so believable at first. I'm on Facebook though (with all my REAL friends :haha:) and I'll PM anyone if they want to add me though.

I know one of the fakers got caught out this week. I think she was in teen pregnancy but she got caught out somewhere else on bnb, she said she was expecting twins. She'd been a member for quite a while too.
Its kind of creepy :shrug:

Ill be 36 weeks tomorrow so I'll do it then! I'll also make my paper pretty... I'm going to use markers and crayons! :D

I know one of the fakers got caught out this week. I think she was in teen pregnancy but she got caught out somewhere else on bnb, she said she was expecting twins. She'd been a member for quite a while too.
Its kind of creepy :shrug:

I know who you mean. It is creepy- she seemed so nice :shrug:

Another teen pregnancy site I'm on (Bubbalicious) is a magnet for fake pregnancies. The most recent one is a 14 year old who was supposedly raped. She reckons she's 12 1/2 weeks pregnant, yet her photos with her holding a scan are dated 11/08/04 :/ Not to mention they're anomaly prints.

https://cdn3.bubbalicious.co.uk/shared/assets/FSI001/35257/3.jpghttps://cdn3.bubbalicious.co.uk/shared/assets/FSI001/35253/3.jpg

Lying about pregnancy is one thing, but rape is on another level.

Another teen pregnancy site I'm on (Bubbalicious) is a magnet for fake pregnancies. The most recent one is a 14 year old who was supposedly raped. She reckons she's 12 1/2 weeks pregnant, yet her photos with her holding a scan are dated 11/08/04 :/ Not to mention they're anomaly prints.

https://cdn3.bubbalicious.co.uk/shared/assets/FSI001/35257/3.jpghttps://cdn3.bubbalicious.co.uk/shared/assets/FSI001/35253/3.jpg

wtf that's disgusting! my bestfriend was raped and even after 5 years she's still not able to talk about it and has nightmares about it sometimes, I just can't believe people actually stoop that low! What's so great about pretending to be pregnant anyway :wacko:

That is sooooo disturbing :shrug: Don't these little girls realise that they are making a mockery of what we are going through? Thats really creepy..these kids should be supervised by their parents while they're on the internet before they do more damage.
Thats seriously creepy..:shrug:

Btw thanks for mentioning that site, I'm going to sign up now. this one gets a bit boring sometimes :thumbup:

i have just learned how hard it is to take self photos on a phone! This will have to do lol

Attachments

• Not fake.jpg
    Not fake.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 54
Oh god, that's absolutely awful. Faking a pregnancy is one thing but.. faking a rape?! That's extremely sick.

People like her are mocking people like me who have sadly been sexually abused :( I don't get mad though, I pity them. If they truly knew what women like I had gone through they would never dream of making up such things.

As for the person with twins, can someone pm me? I can only think of one girl...

No-one is that open about it. If anything, people bottle it inside for numerous years and still struggle coming to the terms it's happened. I really do feel for the people.

It's the internet, I suppose, you can lie to anyone about anything. If it's a way to fit in then I guess people will goto the limits of trying.

People like her are mocking people like me who have sadly been sexually abused :( I don't get mad though, I pity them. If they truly knew what women like I had gone through they would never dream of making up such things.

As for the person with twins, can someone pm me? I can only think of one girl...

I pm'd you hun :flower: x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back