Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let you all know! Posted my new- 23 week bump picture in the bump thread! WITH MY PRETTY PROOF OF ME NOT BEING A FAKE :haha: Go look!! :D

You get them on every forum hun it's so sad :nope:

I know that sweetheart and I am sure that there aren't just fakes in this section of the forum but still, it's not only aggravating and insulting but it's also upsetting to the people who get close to these fakes :growlmad:

i know .... :cry: haha i feel like idk like people think i'm fake when i really am not so i want to post as much as i can so i can prove myself.. sad but i just want people to trust me.

Really hunni, don't worry about it. Maybe I am just being naive but I trust every existing and new member on this section of the forum. I don't expect anyone to lie about the journey of pregnancy and the journey into motherhood and regardless of the fact that women have been found to be fakes, I am still shocked every single time it happens.

There are a lot of girls on here that I speak to regularly and there are girls that I have be-friended on Facebook who I am very close to and we speak on there. None of them are fakes and I certainly am not a fake. I look the same in every one of my photographs, my anomaly scan has my name and the date on it and it's the same on my Facebook :thumbup: Why would anyone waste their time putting so much effort into faking being a pregnant teenager? I don't get it....

If anyone suspects anyone please use the report post function and tell us why you are reporting. We rely on members to help us :flower:

Yes fakes do happen here, they happen on every forum but the team takes all reports seriously and we look into each and every one even if it doesn't always seem that way to members (there is A LOT more that goes on behind the scenes than most know). I know it's upsetting but it is a fact of life: some people lie, it happens on here and it happens in every day life. Try not to let it alienate you from members or from offering sympathy & support--the number of members on here who truly do need support and are genuine far outweighs the others.

Let's keep names out of this (calling troll/fake on forum makes our job harder as we've said many times over and over because it's true). And mentioning previous ones just gives them the attention they so crave--I'm sure something we would all like to avoid doing ;)

Thank you Vickie! :) I think we all try to just laugh them off since they're all caught in the end anyways :thumbup: You admins are doing a great job!

Thank you Vickie! :) I think we all try to just laugh them off since they're all caught in the end anyways :thumbup: You admins are doing a great job!

You just took the words right out of my mouth! :flower:

sometimes i think these girls are just SOOO desperate to be pregnant that they will believe anything they tell themselves.

If there period is even a millisecond late they thingk "omg im pregnant" dont even think about testing or anything and then keep up the story just because they really want to believe it.

Sad but true

xx

hey haven't been on in a while and posting things like I use to. I don't really understand why someone would pretend to be pregnant and would lie about it the whole time. I am for sure pregnant and just bc I dont post a lot and havent rly posted any belly shots I hope you all dont think I am being a fake. I have a facebook with family and friends and updates about my pregnancy all the time. Feel free to add me for yourself. Link is at the bottom of sig.

I just hope no one think of me as a fake due to me not being on all the time like I use too. Just got other things I need to take care of.

If anyone suspects anyone please use the report post function and tell us why you are reporting. We rely on members to help us :flower:

Yes fakes do happen here, they happen on every forum but the team takes all reports seriously and we look into each and every one even if it doesn't always seem that way to members (there is A LOT more that goes on behind the scenes than most know). I know it's upsetting but it is a fact of life: some people lie, it happens on here and it happens in every day life. Try not to let it alienate you from members or from offering sympathy & support--the number of members on here who truly do need support and are genuine far outweighs the others.

Let's keep names out of this (calling troll/fake on forum makes our job harder as we've said many times over and over because it's true). And mentioning previous ones just gives them the attention they so crave--I'm sure something we would all like to avoid doing ;)

I honestly believe admin do a fantastic job on this forum. It must be a very stressful job with the sheer amount of users, posts made daily and reports you receive :hugs: Thank you very much for taking our reports seriously and doing the best that you can to ensure that these fakes are dealt with in the correct manner.

We won't mention any names because what's the point in giving those banned members the attention they so desperately seek :flow:

Think of the 80 billion "could I be pregnant?" (sigh...do you have a uterus? ovaries? contact with males? then yes.) threads that somehow keep showing up. I'm sure some of them skip the "could I" and go straight to convincing themselves that they are.

We had one a while back, I'm sure you'll remember...sweet girl, never got *actually* called out, probably because we all liked her so well...but I think everyone had known for quite a while that she wasn't pregnant. Except for maybe her.

Think of the 80 billion "could I be pregnant?" (sigh...do you have a uterus? ovaries? contact with males? then yes.) threads that somehow keep showing up. I'm sure some of them skip the "could I" and go straight to convincing themselves that they are.

We had one a while back, I'm sure you'll remember...sweet girl, never got *actually* called out, probably because we all liked her so well...but I think everyone had known for quite a while that she wasn't pregnant. Except for maybe her.

Urghh.. I always think TAKE A TEST! How are we supposed to say whether they're pregnant or not? :shrug: That's the first thing I did when I missed my period lol.

PM me. I am wrecking my brain trying to think if this is the right person I am thinking of :haha:

Think you could PM me too? :haha: I think I know who it is but I'm not sure.

shes the one that said her and her oh were going to do that thing his mom about making a fake profile and setting her up?

Oh my gosh I didn't even think about how long she's been off here for! She's on my facebook...

how can you tell when someone is fake? am i just so gullible i believe everyone? lol

Hilary Lane? No, she is still a member on here and was on-line quite recently actually. Within the past few days I mean :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"