Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can you tell when someone is fake? am i just so gullible i believe everyone? lol
dnt think you've been around much for any- but most of the time they'll say crazy things like knowing the sex at 12 weeks or scan photos without their name showing, etc.

how can you tell when someone is fake? am i just so gullible i believe everyone? lol
dnt think you've been around much for any- but most of the time they'll say crazy things like knowing the sex at 12 weeks or scan photos without their name showing, etc.

knowing the sex at 12 weeks? thats pretty crazy actually, i thought the earlier you could tell was about 15/16 weeks and even thats if your lucky!

I'm pretty sure I found a site that said that depending on the sonographer and equipment, gender can be identified at 12 weeks with approx 80% accuracy.
(Which was why I was so excited for our 13+2 scan...where he ended up keeping his legs crossed...everyone guessed "boy" on skull shape, though, and they were right!)

Not many sonographers know how to judge on nubs. They practically look the same at that time, hence why people wait until they're fully developed (15 weeks) and over for private.

Mine told me at my 20+6 scan "80% girl" then 5 minutes later "Yeah, I see no obvious dangly bits".

knowing the sex at 12 weeks? thats pretty crazy actually, i thought the earlier you could tell was about 15/16 weeks and even thats if your lucky!

Lol yeah 99% of places won't guess until 15 weeks, at 12 weeks the sex organs aren't 100% visable so it's kinda pointless to guess because most of them will be a different sex by your 20 week scan lol

I got a book from my health service when I had my Hospital booking appointment and dating scan and it states that telling the gender before 16 weeks is almost impossible as there isn't a clear distinction between male and female genitals before that gestational age. I suppose it all depends on the sonographers training, the equipment used and the visibility of the child's genitals :shrug:

But you can tell a member is fake if their stories don't add up. This is normally when they are constantly changing parts of their stories or adding bits on when telling other members of the forum. Or if they are posting photographs of "themselves" which do not look similar. Or if they post scan photographs without a name or date (which is against forum rules anyway). Or if they have a Facebook which does not have real life friends or family members but only BNB members. Sometimes there are very rude fakes who make a lot of extremely offensive posts which hurt other members feelings :nope:

Unfortunately, there really isn't a way to tell if someone's a fake until they tell on themselves by doing what Chloe was saying. They all come out in time though...

If anyone wants to see my proof photo, I uploaded one a few weeks back on the "Pervert Alert" thread-- at the time everyone thought that it was kind of an unneeded precaution, but in the past weeks we've gotten a lot of trolls, so I guess proof pics are catching on now lol.
I can add another if anyone would like-- I have a lot of you on my personal facebook as well... With all of my schoolmates and family. I mean, my mother is on my fb. I think it'd be pretty ridiculous for anyone to think my pregnancy was fake, but I can surely make another proof pic if it will help :hugs:

Can someone please pm me about the one with twins? I think I know, but I just want to be sure. I never know when someone is found out as being fake, so I guess I haven't realized how many there have been. It bothers me now knowing that there have been so many and I've probably talked to them and didn't even realize they got caught :shrug:

Anyway, I think everyone knows I'm real! At least the ones I'm friends with on Facebook, I have pre pregnancy pics, pregnancy pics, and ultrasounds. I guess I'll have to take a pic with one of those little signs though!

Someone should PM me about the woman who was pregnant with twins. =]
I kind of knew her stories didn't add up but would like to hear everything.. I am a bit nosey. Oh and if anyone would like to add me on facebook PM me!

Oh my gosh Chriss read my mind :haha: I think these girls who fake need to just start their own forum.. The "Fake Pregnancy Forum" so they have their little fix of pretending and we can all go back to trusting one another! I also mentioned to someone maybe we should all post our next bump picture with a paper with our bn account name and the week we are in?? I'm going to next time, maybe with this we'll get less girls faking because no one will fall for it!? Maybe not. Lol I could be just blabbing.. But just an idea. When I first joined there wasn't any fakes around then it started full force and I hate it! Makes me wish someone had a fake-o-meter we could just use as soon as they join!

I swear the only reason I haven't uploaded a 'non-fake' pic is because I'm lazy, not because I'm fake :haha: I'm really sick at the moment but as soon as I'm back on my feet I'll do my proof pic for all you guys because I would hate it so much if one of you guys or ALL of you guys thought I was fake.

Oh god, that's absolutely awful. Faking a pregnancy is one thing but.. faking a rape?! That's extremely sick.

There was this girl at school (back when I used to go) and on her very first day, she knew no one at all and my group asked her to sit with us and we'd known her for about half an hour and she starts going on how she'd be raped twice and had an abortion and I thought to myself 'yeah yeah, like you'd come out with it like that, FAKE!' Anyway, her story changed so much, apparently her step dad raped her when she was 7yo, then that changed to her step brother. Then apparently her mum (real mum!) held her down and let her step dad rape her when she was 12 and she got an abortion, didn't see how that'd work since she still lived with her mum and always went off how much she loved her. Then it changed to her brothers mate raped her at 12 so my whole group knew it wasn't real. Then the funniest part was when she turns to me and my friend and goes 'no one believes me I've had an abortion, check my scar,' then she points to her stomach and it was a line from the centre of her boobs to her belly button and I'd seen her scratching that area earlier so I pretty much rolled my eyes. & according to my knowledge you don't get a scar from abortions, only c-sections. :wacko:

There was this girl at school (back when I used to go) and on her very first day, she knew no one at all and my group asked her to sit with us and we'd known her for about half an hour and she starts going on how she'd be raped twice and had an abortion and I thought to myself 'yeah yeah, like you'd come out with it like that, FAKE!' Anyway, her story changed so much, apparently her step dad raped her when she was 7yo, then that changed to her step brother. Then apparently her mum (real mum!) held her down and let her step dad rape her when she was 12 and she got an abortion, didn't see how that'd work since she still lived with her mum and always went off how much she loved her. Then it changed to her brothers mate raped her at 12 so my whole group knew it wasn't real. Then the funniest part was when she turns to me and my friend and goes 'no one believes me I've had an abortion, check my scar,' then she points to her stomach and it was a line from the centre of her boobs to her belly button and I'd seen her scratching that area earlier so I pretty much rolled my eyes. & according to my knowledge you don't get a scar from abortions, only c-sections. :wacko:

:nope: That is pretty sad that most of the girls that pretend to be pregnant or whatever seem like they have no education on the situation. Like how in the hell did she get the idea they would do a c-section to do an abortion. Wow. That is just pretty damn sad. And what is someone told a faculty member about her accusing rape on all those ppl and it got really serious. Ugh that is just so disgusting. :growlmad:

:nope: That is pretty sad that most of the girls that pretend to be pregnant or whatever seem like they have no education on the situation. Like how in the hell did she get the idea they would do a c-section to do an abortion. Wow. That is just pretty damn sad. And what is someone told a faculty member about her accusing rape on all those ppl and it got really serious. Ugh that is just so disgusting. :growlmad:

Yep yep, I just think that a person who was really raped wouldn't come out with it in the hour that they met you also. My grandma got raped and only found out this year, not even her kids know except my mum.

I think I'd be too dumb to fake something like a pregnancy, I mean how hard would it be to actually do it successfully, you'd have to keep up with all the dates and everything, it'd be impossible. :dohh: Why would you bother, it wouldn't be fun talking about something you don't have anyway.

:nope:

It seems like so many people lie about events in their life, because it's not "interesting" enough. Makes me sick, and makes them look dumb. All these people lie about having horrible/hard things happen to them, if it actually happens they're not going to know what the hell to do, and no one will believe them. I don't understand why someone would lie about something like that happening to them... At least lie about something "cool" like being from a different country or being related to someone famous :haha:

I think it all goes back to psychological issues. There is always that person that NEEDS attention from others and would do whatever they have to to get it. Its horrible that someone would lie about that though. When I was little my big brothers friend molested me and to be honest the only person that knows is my best friend and DH. I still havent told my brother or my mom because all hell would break loose. So for her to just blurt it out and the small amount of time ugh my WEIRD-O-METER would have went flashing. People like that just need serious serious help. They need desperately to talk to a counselor or something :shrug:

so is fake a term for people who fake being pregnant? im new to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back