FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

StillPraying

Stay at home Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Hello ladies. I lost my son at 15 weeks in August 2016 :cry: This was then followed by back to back chemicals Oct/Nov. Tonight I confirmed with a digi that I'm pregnant again and I'm crossing everything that it sticks. Hoping to find other ladies due in the fall who can relate to that odd mix of being hopeful but not wanting to get your hopes up and the terrible fear of another loss. :hugs:

EDD/Births:
Oct 2nd~ StillPraying :blue: Wyatt 9/27
Oct 7th~ Ashaford :blue: Brady 9/28
Oct 12th~Mediterranean :pink: Presleigh 10/4
Oct 25th~Dana_Scully :blue: Elijah 9/28
Oct 28th~MissYogi :pink: Autumn 10/10
Nov 4th ~ Ebauerhaus:blue:
Nov 5th~Pinkpassion :yellow:
Nov 7th~ttc126 :blue: Ford 10/10
:angel:~Fit_Mama2Be
:angel: ~Mod19
:angel::angel: ~Nessaw

Okay so I'll just keep this thread going and hopefully some other ladies will join in.
I made it to 4weeks today! woohoo. not much in the symptom department other than some cravings....really want cold cold apple juice. I still have not gone to the DR yet...kind of dragging my feet.

Hi stillpraying! I'm sorry for your losses. I'm due September 21st. I've had my blood pregnancy test and my first appointment and ultrasound are scheduled for February 7th, I'll almost be 8 weeks.

I've been terrified of every pregnancy since my first ectopic when I was 22. It really sucks because every pregnancy has required surgery to get the baby out, including dd who was an emergency c section.

BUT, I feel really good about this one. I just feel like everything going will be ok and haven't stressed once, not even yesterday when I had brown discharge all day (which is gone now). I like this feeling. I like not stressing, not overanalizing, not googling every symptom to make sure it's normal.

With dd I was sick everyday from 5+6 on. Literally, every. Single. Day. And that was on Diclegis to help with the nausea. Oh it was bad. Hoping it doesn't hit me that hard this go round.

How are you feeling? Aside from heartburn i haven't really had any symptoms yet, but I'm nearing that 5+6 mark quick, so we will see!

Can't wait for Rainbow Baby #2!

Mod thanks for joining! I had terrible morning sickness with dd2, but I had preeclampsia so that's probably why. MS didn't hit me until about 8 weeks with Luke so we will see.

I'm sorry you've had to have so many surgeries, that's pretty rough! Will you have another c-section with this baby as well?

How exciting you already have everything scheduled! I've been saying I'm going to go...but I guess I'm dragging my feet because I don't want bad news, you know?

Well turns out my intuition was way off on this one. I woke up in so much pain yesterday. Went to the dr and while I was waiting for an ultrasound I passed out in the waiting room. I woke up with 4 nurses around me and puke all over myself. Turns out it was another ectopic (3rd one) on the side that I don't even have a tube on. It implanted Ted on the outside of my right ovary. My Dr said she's never seen that before and didn't even know it was possible for it to implant there. Anyways, I was in surgery within 30 minutes of the ultrasound and needless to say, no more pain. What's weird is that I'm not even upset about it. I guess deep down I expected it. My Dr said my left tube still looked great, but I told her I'm not sure we were going to try again after this, to which she responded that she didn't know owl if she wanted to help me try anymore.

I'm so sorry hon :cry: That must have been so terrifying. I'm glad to hear that you are okay, it's good that you were at the drs when it happened. I can understand not wanting to try again or at least taking a break. :hugs: Good luck ma'am I wish you all the best.

I'm so sorry hon :cry: That must have been so terrifying. I'm glad to hear that you are okay, it's good that you were at the drs when it happened. I can understand not wanting to try again or at least taking a break. :hugs: Good luck ma'am I wish you all the best.

Thank you. And I'm very lucky it happened at the Dr's office. I almost didn't go to work, but then would have been alone with dd and that would have been horrible. She's not even 2 yet

That definitely would not have been good! I hope you heal quickly!

So AF was due Wednesday, so now that it's Friday I am feeling much more confident about this pregnancy. Just taking it a day at a time....
Hoping some more ladies join soon :)

Hey StillPraying! I got my BFP on Saturday. AF was due today.

We lost our son in May 2016 at almost 17 weeks. I know getting to 17 weeks will be an emotional road but we are staying optimistic. I am scheduled for blood work this afternoon. Because we had a second trimester loss last time, I will likely go to weekly doctor visits. Kind of annoying but maybe I'll get to see our little one a lot more often. :) Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hi Ashaford, welcome! Yay for BFP! I lost my son at 15 weeks, so I know what you mean about an emotional road. It's like we no longer have that "I made it to 12 weeks I'm safe" kind of thing.
I am very curious what the drs will want to do, having had a second trimester loss.
I hope your bloodwork comes back perfectly :flower:

Finally have my appointment set up for the 17th! I pick up my paperwork today... I'm curious to find out what they will be doing different....the nurse said they already classified me as high risk, but I'm not sure what the Dr. will say.

Hi I'm not sure I completely fit in fall 2017 rainbows as expecting twins so if they make it will come early. But edd is 3rd Sept. This is my 5th pg with just one baby. My 2nd pg was also twins and we list them at 14+5 to twin to twin transfusion. These twins are possibly an even rarer type-identical and sharing a sac-which have the risk of twin to twin but also of cord entanglement. Have had 2 scans so far and they haven't been able to see a septum separating them. Scan next week should show for definite. Could mean a difference btwn cs at 32 weeks or 36. Tbh I feel I'm just carrying them to lose them. I can't imagine it working out. Even though I have identical twin nieces who were ok. Anyway am on progesterone and fragmin and under the Rmc consultant until my 12 week scan then appt with the twin consultant (same one as last time) at 15. No idea how to tell anyone this news when the time comes. Sorry this has turned into a bit of a ramble!! Congrats still praying and ashaford-I completely understand how 2nd trimester isn't a comfort. Mod19 am sorry for your loss-take care of yourself. Xx

Hi nessaw I'm pretty sure we were on a thread together when I was pregnant with my DD2, April showers I think it was called? I'm sorry to hear about your last twins, I hope this little pair is okay.

Yes I remember. That was was my 3rd mc-heartbeat at 7+6 mmc at 11 weeks. We actually gave up after that but when my cousin announce her pg the following Spring we had one more try and got our rainbow! Counting down to our scan on Wed. Really hoping that they can see 2 separate sacs but not that positive that they will. Have started to show quite a bit. I think it's quite obvious but maybe folks at work are being polite!!

Glad you got your rainbow :hugs: Lol that stage where you look prego but not obvious enough for people to feel comfortable enough to ask! My belly is already starting to pop out so I've been teasing dh that it's twin girls lol his worst nightmare.

Exciting you have a scan soon! Hopefully they can see both babies clearly :)

We hope so too! With our previous twins we could see the 2 sacs @8 weeks but it was a private scan so better equipment than nhs. We have our 12 week scan the following week so another chance to see it if not visible next week. On the first scan at 5+3 the babies were quite far apart so hoping that means separate sacs. Who knows! Nothing we can do about it now!!

Is separate sacs safer? The hospital machines are so outdated it's ridiculous. Hopefully you'll get a clear picture at your 8 weeks scan, for some reassurance.

My first appointment is Friday but I don't think they'll do anything other than paperwork

Yes 2 sacs are safer. If they share a sac there's a huge chance they will get tangled up in each other's cords and cut off the supply. Possible hospitalisation from 24 weeks to monitor. So it would be great to see!

Hey ladies, I'm here...

I had two mmcs in a row, then one successful pregnancy. When LO turned a year we stsrted to TTC again, after two months I had a chemical (january). It's been 4 weeks since that, my hcg level was down to 0, and Yesterday i got a faint bfp. I'm terrfied and don't wsnt to ger my hopes up, but I do have a better feeling about this one. Last time I didn't feel this way, I was full of doubt. We will see.

I'm happy to join this thread though, it's hard to find a group that wants to be hopeful, but is nervous. I just want this to work.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->