• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fall IUI support

I know for sure I o'ed on IUI day because I had so much pelvis pain. It felt like I had golf balls in there. I kind of want to stop temping as it really sets the mood for the day depending on if it's good or bad and really do I even know what's good or bad?!? I have seen some gnarly charts that come back with a bfp so who knows.

They either didn't test my progesterone or it was fine and they didn't mention it. I drink pomegranate juice every day after o as I have heard it helps with implantation but again...who knows.

I have done what I feel like is a million different weird things and none of them have worked so far so I am just trying to stay mellow and go with the flow. Very contradictory to my controlling OCD nature but I am trying!

I got my progesterone results yesterday from 7dpiui and it was 12.5. Anyone else get their progesterone checked after iui? What were your results?

I've been using 50mg progesterone suppositories the last 2 cycles and they said I don't need to increase as it was "close enough" to 15 where they like to see it. I've been reading though that the levels have more to do either the egg and corpus luteum maturation and the supplemental progesterone doesn't necessarily do much...I'm wondering if they will up my letrazole dose or try Clomid next cycle?

I didn't get mine checked so I have no idea. Sorry. But I am fx that 12.5 is good.

I am all over the place today. Brushing off all symptom spotting and trying to remain positive. Trigger is still testing out. I wish this next week would just be over so we can find out already.

Hope everyone has had a happy holiday. Today is 14 days since my IUI. I tested but got a bfn. And I should be getting my period tonight. I cried this morning. But I think I'm ok now. Wishing you guys still in your two week wait luck, blessings and baby dust.

Hope everyone has had a happy holiday. Today is 14 days since my IUI. I tested but got a bfn. And I should be getting my period tonight. I cried this morning. But I think I'm ok now. Wishing you guys still in your two week wait luck, blessings and baby dust.

So sorry and 🤗 are you going to IUI again? I am glad you are ok now

I hope so, it was only the first. But prior to the insemination during the sonogram the doctor saw some fibroids and one may be in the uterine cavity. So we have to get those checked out so the doctor can get a better picture. She doesn't think it's impossible to get pregnant, but implantation maybe harder. So I may have to get them removed before I try again. I had hoped we could try IUI twice before the end of the year. But that may not work out.

Thanks for caring. It means so much.

Sorry SPMW 🙁 I think we probably get even more hopeful aftet IUI (I'm trying not to be, but it's hard not to!) Hopefully they can get you checked out and you can get the all clear to move forward.

May I join y'all. This will be my third and last IUI this cycle. Hoping it works and will not need ivf

Hi Dancingnurse! Welcome!

Where are you at in your cycle? Are you doing meds?

Mk are you going to be testing soon? I am going to try and wait but this temp drop this am makes me sad.

I'm so sorry to hear that. It just doesn't get any easier to see that ugly white space staring at you where there should be a line. :hugs:

I am on day 4 of stims for my first IUI cycle. Went in for baseline on CD3 and had 23 follicles (exactly the same as last month). RE started me on 75 IU of Gonal-F, and I go in tomorrow morning for monitoring to see how well I'm responding. Nothing takes the sexy out of baby making like sticking yourself with a needle once a day :haha: The injection itself is really not so bad.. I work myself up over it more than it hurts, but that's pretty typical for me LOL. I do feel like I'm starting to experience some side effects. My lower back is killing me today and I feel bloated, but small price to pay to hopefully see that BFP soon :happydance:

Mkay I am cycle day 8. Finished my 7.5mg femera last night. I will trigger this coming Saturday with IUI on Monday the 5th.

Well, on to IUI #2. BFN this morning, CD 16 and still no AF.

Thanks for all the support everyone I appreciate it.

Mkaykes - I'm sorry, but you haven't had your period yet, so there is still hope!

I had my follow up on my fibroids today. The doctor doesn't think they will cause an issue. But he found a polyp that must be removed before I try to IUI again. So I am off the IUI train for December. But hopefully we can try again in January.

I'll still be around. Wishing all you guys lots of luck and baby dust.

Yes Mkaykes! You're still in if AF hasn't shown up!

Spmw - so sorry to hear that, but hopefully it means you are in for a good start to the new year. Cheers to BFPs in 2017!!!

dancingnurse- we're buddies! I triggered Saturday night and had IUI yesterday and this morning! :) Are you planning to test before your beta?

Hopping back into the game! I swear every time I leave and then come back people get pregnant. I will try and leave again soon so you ladies in the two week wait can get your BFps, lol. I triggered Sunday night and had my IUI yesterday morning so bring on the TWW! Started eating my fifth of a pineapple to help with possible implantation. I had two follies on my good side which is the best results I've had ever with letrozole in the seven cycles that we've tried (over the span of a few years and including the cycle that I got pregnant with my daughter). Hard not to be super optimistic but just trying to take it one day at a time and stay busy so I don't overthink everything.

Good luck Mkwalsh! Hope you can stay busy and distracted during your tww! Same to you maybe and dancing!

Thanks for the positive thoughts ladies but AF finally showed up today! Although I would love if it never showed happy to not be wondering. Back to the doctor Fri for a scan to check for cysts and to find out any changes to meds this cycle, but the nurse said probably increasing my dose of letrazol.

MK - what dose of letrozole were you on? Sorry about AF, but it's probably nice to not be wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"