Fallback rise 3dpo temp drop?

Gunnabamumma

LTTTC 1st with clomid
Reaction score
Anyone else had a fallback rise? Or a temp drop this early in the tww?

Didnt want to read and run. I dont know as its my first cycle but did you take your temp at the same time?

i had one at 6 dpo, someone told me to try not and look at just one day and look at the overall thing so wait a few days and see what it is like. could be early implantation

Hi MrsPOP, yeah I take my temp at exactly the same time everyday. I keep the temperature in the room consistent and always have the same bedding. Nothing different. After a little research I would say it's fallback rise since today it has shot back up again.

Libby, that sounds more like implantation as apparently fallback rise only happens at 2 or 3 dpo. Good luck to you, I will wait for your BFP!!
And thanks for answering ladies, thought the thread was a lost cause!

Hayley

Anyone else had a fallback rise? Or a temp drop this early in the tww?
It could be an implantation dip, but that usually happens about half way into the luteal phase. Fertility Friend did a study of "implantation dips" using a bunch of different charts and this link shows their results: Fertility Friend's "Implantation dip study"

This link talks about: What causes an "implantation dip?"

Hi Medicine, do you mean Libby's dip or my dip?
I think a dip at 6dpo is more likely to be an implantation dip than a fallback rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->