fallback rise. experiences?

lynze_an

Reaction score
So this is the first time I've had a fallback rise. Dropped on 2 dpo, then right back up next day, even higher today (4 dpo)My question is does it mean anything? Is it common on pg charts or normal for pg or ovulation? Thanks in advance!

Can you post a link to your chart? Usually fallback rises happen 3-5 dpo. 2dpo seems a little early. Are you sure you didn't ovulate then? xxx

I can't do the link from my phone, but I also had + opk for 2 days then od the next day. Pretty sure about that and ff has my ch that day. My pre o temps never get above 97.6,, I had a dip of 97.3 (o day) then temp goes up to 98.0 (1 dpo) then next day back down to 97.6. Ever since, temps been going up (98.3 today 4 dpo)

Then maybe it was just an early fallback dip. I wouldnt worry about it :) xx

My temps do the same, 2 months in a row I have had fall back rises on 2dpo. Both cycles I have confirmed O and this cycle my chart is now possibly triphasic from 8dpo. X

I read fallback rise is on 2DPO

Ok, thanks ladies, I had just not seen my chart do that before and was really hoping it was a good sign! Anyways, I'm 5 dpo today and keeping my fingers crossed. GL to you guys as well

Did this cycle end up being your BFP cycle?? I seem to have a similar dip/rise--my chart is in my siggy--Thanks in advance for your help!

Aw seeing this thread takes me back :flower: Yes that was my bfp cycle and it was the only cycle that I had that dip after ovulation, very noticeable. Good luck to you!

That gives me a small little piece of hope--thanks so much, and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I plan to test in about 5 days so I have EVERYTHING crossed at this point LOL

Blakesmom - did you end up with a BFP on the cycle with the fallback rise?

I am experiencing that this cycle and I am hoping it's a good sign!

I did get my BFP that cycle--I'm 25 weeks today!!

Hi ladies, mind if I join to ask a question? :flower:

This is really interesting, I've never heard of a 'fallback rise' before - but would any of you mind looking at my chart? I was almost sure I'd O'd on CD14 (Clomid cycle), but then my temp fell way down on CD16. FF has given me a possible O day of CD16, but now reading about this 'fallback rise' thing, I'm not sure? It would correspond to 2DPO.

The other thing that makes me wonder is that the temperature on my chart that has an open dot was taken an hour earlier than usual (woke up early to fetch my parents from the airport) but even if it was a bit lower, it would still be creating a natural rising curve... see what I mean?

I have my 7dpo blood test scheduled for Monday, because Sunday would be 7dpo, but not sure if I should try and have it tomorrow instead? :wacko: How much of a difference do you think it would make if I did actually O slightly earlier and I get tested on 10dpo only?

Hi ladies, mind if I join to ask a question? :flower:

This is really interesting, I've never heard of a 'fallback rise' before - but would any of you mind looking at my chart? I was almost sure I'd O'd on CD14 (Clomid cycle), but then my temp fell way down on CD16. FF has given me a possible O day of CD16, but now reading about this 'fallback rise' thing, I'm not sure? It would correspond to 2DPO.

The other thing that makes me wonder is that the temperature on my chart that has an open dot was taken an hour earlier than usual (woke up early to fetch my parents from the airport) but even if it was a bit lower, it would still be creating a natural rising curve... see what I mean?

I have my 7dpo blood test scheduled for Monday, because Sunday would be 7dpo, but not sure if I should try and have it tomorrow instead? :wacko: How much of a difference do you think it would make if I did actually O slightly earlier and I get tested on 10dpo only?

Im not really sure. What happens if you play about with the open dot temp? Does it change the ov day?

On the day I had my fallback rise (2 DPO), FF removed my O predication date. The day after my fallback rise (3 DPO), I had a temp rise. FF automatically gave me my crosshairs back on the original 1 DPO, before my fallback rise. Sorry if it's a bit confusing.

This is my first cycle experiencing a fallback rise. I have never even heard of it before this. Based on the 2 BFPs here, I am hoping I will get one too in in a week. Good luck ladies!

FF ended up shift my crosshairs once also--but I was trying to "de-stress" a bit and was putting in my temps only every few days (recording them down just not entering them in). I thought I was out because my crosshairs weren't matching up with my + OPK's, but once FF readjusted, my temps and OPK's matched and my 2DPO dip did prove to be a good dip for me!! Good luck ladies :dust:

I had a temp drop this morning at 5 DPO. I have been feeling a bit crampy since yesterday. Good sign or bad sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->