Falling more in love every day...

Sherileigh

Reaction score
Does everyone else feel like this about their LO's? When I feel like I can't possibly love him anymore...I wake up the next day...see his smiling little face and realize I love him twice as much as the day before! lol.
I'm worried his first words to me will be 'please stop saying I love you....mom...I get it!'. :blush:

I feel this way too! I'm constantly telling her how much I love her. My main goal in life now is to make her smile as much as I possibly can. :cloud9:

I feel the same way and its funny cuz when i tell him i love him he gets a huge smile it makes me feel like he is saying back in his own way

I'm always telling my LO how much i love her and kissing her over and over- she'll get sick of that! I just can't believe how lucky i am to have her, she is my life

Yup, I feel like that. I think it's because they get more and more like little proper little people every day! I'm always cuddling and kissing Ruby, but she makes funny faces when I kiss her, and just tries to bite my nose!

I love her more everyday and i didnt think it would continue this long. My whole life is about making her happy and feel loved.
As time goes on i think we have a better and better relationship and shes developing little bits of my and oh personality and its just amazing

Totally understand. :cloud9::cloud9:
They are just so amazing!

Yes, we feel exactly the same - she's just everything, and her little smiles and giggles just make our hearts melt!

I love it when she's a bit grizzly, and I lean over to see what's wrong - and her face just changes into a huge grin.

We're in love!

Yes, we feel exactly the same - she's just everything, and her little smiles and giggles just make our hearts melt!

I love it when she's a bit grizzly, and I lean over to see what's wrong - and her face just changes into a huge grin.

We're in love!

I love that too! Brandon will sit whining and then I'll go over and he has a huge smile on his face! I never thought I could love someone so much! xxxx

And a really naughty part of me is loving that everyone can see that when he's upset it's usually me (or OH sometimes...but more me) that makes him happy. He just really needs and wants me right now. And I LOVE IT! lol

heheh yes, I find myself singing "I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow" to my baby girl all the time :) :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->