• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Falling PG from NTNP?

Haylee.

Day dreamer
Reaction score
Hello all you lucky ladies over here in first tri :) I am finally happy to say OH and I have started NTNP :wohoo: and just out of curiosity, I was wondering did many of you lovelies happen to fall PG whilst NTNP.. I have considerably high hopes :blush:
Xxx thanks! Haylee

I did not but we were only NTNP for about 2 cycles. I managed to conceive on the first actual try when I made sure to dtd around the time I knew I'd be ovulating.

It depends what you mean by ntnp :blush: we were ntnp insofar as not using OPKs, charting temps or using lotions, potions or funky positions, but we DTD every other day from about CD9 to CD20 - which I recorded, so not ntnp in the strictest sense.

We started ttc/ntnp August 2010, got BFP in January but miscarried in March. Got straight back to it and got BFP in September :thumbup:

Best of luck with your journey xx

Fell pregnant 2nd cycle ntnp. X

Me and OH were going for the NTNP approach and I got pregnant pretty quickly. We only saw each other on weekends so we were expecting it to take a lot longer than what it did. I hadnt been on any form of contraception for about 2 years either so it shouldve been 'out of my system' and my cycles were like clock work every month!

Fingers crossed you are as successful and as fortunate as I was! Good luck in getting a BFP!!

ahhhh then in that case, yeah, I went on the pill after having my last baby November last year, came off again in April and fell preggo 1st week in October :)

3rd month with my baby girl and 1st month this time :)

One month without preventing, and landed a wonderful surprise. Good luck hun :flower:

Thank you lovelies.. I'm already on :cloud9: and now I have a little more hope :haha:
Congrats to all of you, wishing you all a hh9m and *hopefully* I may see you all over here soon with my very own bean :wohoo: thanx again chickies xxxx

We TTC'd for five months, then cycle six we went on holiday so I didn't bother taking thermometer, OPKs etc. with us, and didn't even bother counting the days. We DTD when we fancied it and that was the month I got my BFP! So five cycles TTC, one cycle NTNP :haha:

we started NTNP in June and were pg by september.
However we were TRYING really hard for our first and it took 18 months!!!!
Never can tell!

We TTC'd for five months, then cycle six we went on holiday so I didn't bother taking thermometer, OPKs etc. with us, and didn't even bother counting the days. We DTD when we fancied it and that was the month I got my BFP! So five cycles TTC, one cycle NTNP :haha:

Funny you say this because I am a self confessed google-a-holic I have been googling falling PG whilst NTNP, I am seeing alot of bfp success stories of when ttc's who have been trying for a while and not succeeding decided to relax for a month, NTNP and bam! :bfp: hmm interesting. Lol (*my hopes go a little higher*) :rofl: Thanks xx

I went of BCP and we were trying for 8 months. when december rooled around I had a trip planned with a frien d to Costa Rica in January and so i didnt try that month cause I figured it could wait till I was back. well low and behold PREGNANT!. I miscarried that one but all is well with this one. And this one I started doing temps and in my head I gave up because I knew I had to track for a few months before getting some clear info so in my head I wasnt trying and again knocked up. And the wierd part is both pregnancies took my exactly 8 months

Me and OH decided to start NTNP. But for future reference I wanted to know If/When I'd ovulate, ALLLL that first month I used OPKs and we DTD on and after ovulation and Luckily we got caught that first month. I was surprised because I was expecting it to take at least 6 months plus!

:hugs: good luck and happy dancing :hugs:

It took us a year of NTNP after my miscarriage. But I had messed up crazy cycles after so that's probably why!

All four of my pregnancies happened while NTNP. Well, DD was conceived after MC so that was more or less a very happy honest accident. And with this one-despite being pointless since I started BBT temping when :witch: should have started. Ok so really only half of mine have truly been NTNP. :haha:

Feel pregnant the 3rd cycle NTNP, it was also the ONLY time we had sex that month... I must be highly fertile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"