• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Falling pregnant after implant

Mrs_Wright

Reaction score
Hi,
I had my implant taken out last week, just wondered if any of you have had implant before TTC and if you know when the earliest you can test is?

It has taken 5 weeks for me to get my period back after having mine removed. Got AF a few days ago so hoping for a BFP soon, hopefully things have gotten back to normal!

Yayyy, never been so excited to see AF! Took 28 days from getting implant removed. Hope I get regular cycles again now. Good Luck to everyone :) x

my AF arrived 3 weeks and 4 days after removal :) it does come! but feels like forever.
Then after that if you TTC im guessing you can test after the normal amount of time (day after AF due/few weeks etc)
xx

Yayyy, never been so excited to see AF! Took 28 days from getting implant removed. Hope I get regular cycles again now. Good Luck to everyone :) x

im so pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not long after mine! Woohoo
are you going to TTC straight away or wait? wait and do september like me!!! haha :thumbup: xxxxx

We are NTNP atm, so do you think that I should test if I havnt come on after a month of not having implant? So the 9th August onwards? :flower:

I did. Took about 2/3 months for my cycles to return to normal, then 3 years to conceive but due to other problems.

We are NTNP atm, so do you think that I should test if I havnt come on after a month of not having implant? So the 9th August onwards? :flower:

Probably?
I'm not sure.
I was told to wait for one period and go from there for ease of dating.
It's a long wait :coffee:

Got period 2 weeks after it came out. was preg 5 weeks from when it was taken out.

im so pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not long after mine! Woohoo
are you going to TTC straight away or wait? wait and do september like me!!! haha :thumbup: xxxxx

Thankyou, you know how worried I was! Feel terrible with it though, waaaaay TMI but it is so heavy :( Was yours heavier than normal?

Yeh we are officially TTC this month :happydance: Arghhh so exciting! I cant wait til september, Im impatient already, you try now in August, its only one month :thumbup: Noooo Il still be here in september, got an idea it will take a while, if I am we should be TTC buddies :flower:

Bless you :( im so excited for you!
Mine was heavier than normal but for half a day iykwim.
But I'm medium to light anyway. It's lasted the normal 4 days :) so I'm happy. Means ill ov sooner!!
I may suggest to OH we could be trying soon just incase we don't fall first time, (we ideally want a June baby so they aren't too young for school. Amelia's jan so that's ok)

Haha I'll let you know what he says :flow: :) hope we can be! I never have one last pregnancy!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"