False hope

Wishx

Reaction score
I feel like my body keeps giving me false hope. I dont think we really BD around time of ovulation last month but AF is 4 days late.
I'm going to give it a week or more but im certain im not pregnant..Seems silly but i dont want to waste more money on tests for them to be negative.
I had a dream last night that i had 4 positive tests, i woke up feeling excited but then my period cramps kicked in. Although i don't have it yet ive been having bad period cramps for about a week now.

Anyone else feeling a little frustrated or having weird dreams?

Wish, not to raise hope but lots of period cramps with no period and af being late are both common bfp signs.

Feel your pain. The last two cycles have really really messed with me. Keep thinking this is it then no. 3-4 day late periods every symptom under the sun.

This is my month though!! Going all out :)

I keep thinking af is going to show up any minute.
Tmi but today my nipples keep tingling and..i know that can be a sign but i just really dont want to get my hopes up.
Im trying to remember when all we BD last cycle and i really can't remember, normally i keep track of it and with christmas holidays and everything i didnt bother because we weren't trying

:hugs: !! I know how you feel but it's not over until AF shows her colors! Keep us updated! Maybe you could take a HPT just to see?

I'll probably wait until im over a week late tbh.
Im going on 6 days late with no af, this is really weird for me. Normally when i get my hopes up i end up being a few days late but this past cycle we werent thinking about it, we were focusing on going to the gym and getting healthier.

I am officially 7 days late if af doesn't show up tomorrow! I'm kind of freaked out.

Wish, I can't wait to see your BFP!

I don't feel like I am though, just because we didn't technically try this month. I should have ovulated on the 8th and we bd on the 3rd and 4th. 7 days late is really long though, I can't remember the last time I was this late. I'm going to try with a dollar store cheapie on Monday or Tuesday.

Sperm can easily stay alive 4 or 5 days. It is very possible you are pregnant and just not having any major symptoms.

I've been groggy and low energy all week with a lot of cramping. Today I had a slight pink tinge only once when I went to the washroom...not sure what my body is doing. The pink tinge had me thinking my period is coming and maybe it is? I haven't had any more since.

The pink was barely noticeable though, I literally squinted my eyes at the toilet paper and tilted it trying to see if I was seeing things lol

It could just be early pregnancy spotting. I wish you would just test already.

I talked to my OH and we're going to test tonight so im trying to hold my bladder.
We dont have time to in the mornings since we're both rushing off for work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->