False nails (shop bought ones)

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
Can someone recomend some to me please? Ive tried a few before but they've all been rubbish.

Natural looking, last ages and preferably french manicured if poss :)

Thanks in advance, Im rubbish at this stuff lol

xxx

Treat yourself to a salon nail extensions, there're expensive but well worth it (cept, i sat and bit mine off) :rofl:

Im already £1500 over budget lol

xxx

Mine cost £30 but would have lasted WEEKS if i didnt bite them off!

Also, they looked exactly like real nails xx

Dont tempt me :( Im getting pretty good at spending money

xxx

Dont worry, it'll get paid for. Ours wont be paid for til next year at least!

i could never find good fake stick on ones but the acrylics are good, even though there a bit more expensive there worth it and last for ages x

shop bought ones are crap, i got acrylics twice and loved them both times!

I used claires own make on my wedding day they didnt budge for weeks!! only £5 and looked fab! I got loads compliments!

How about going to a salon at a college? Will be cheaper than a salon but better quality than shop ones.

Can't recommend any sorry as all the ones I have tried have been absolute pants too. A friend of mine does nails & did mine for free for our wedding (acrylic) & I did the upkeep myself for a while using a kit I bought from Boots, but I have to say I would never have them done again though as my nails were so soft & weak when I finally took them off it was unbelievable, I usually have such strong nails & they were soft for months after.

You'd be paying about £11 for decent shop bought ones but can get acrylics for about £20. I'd ring around as some people charge diff rates.

I agree with above though they can mess your nails up for months after! If you invest in a good nail hardener varnish they heal quicker x

i don't think shop bought ever look good/real. they look so fake and tacky. acrylics are def my choice, although last time i got my nails done (few years ago now!!) i had gel which are kinder to your nails (and cheaper!) and they looked fab! anything on your nails are gonna make them look yucky, unlessyou take car of them... that includes nail polish too. and they don't have to cost the earth! once you get them done infills don'tcost thatmuch and if when they are growing out you just file the nail plate down a bit it's alotless noticeable giving you an extra week-2 wear :D

don't just settle because you wont be happy and it'll just be a waste of money.
xXx

I got a DIY quick dip acrylic nail kit....is fun...but takes a while to get used to doing. 20£

you get loads and it will last at least 3 seperate sets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->