False Negative ??

MelaninMonroe

Reaction score
This is my first real cycle TTC. I started temping vaginally and using Opks my sister gave me. I'm 13 Dpo and my wrists hurt, I've had abdominal pain in my stomach ( like tightening ) , Nausea, Headache, & lower back pain. I used an Ic out of the pack my sister gave me ( 50 Opks & 20 hpts ) It was a bfn but I noticed a scratch on the test which was really odd. For some reason I thought these were wondfos but they are clinical guard. I looked up reviews and sure enough there was reviews about the tests being false negatives & vice versa. Could I be pregnant and not know? Testing tomorrow with a different test. Has this ever happened to anyone else? FF says AF is due tomorrow so I guess I'll have to wait :dohh:

I dont think you ovulated. You dont have a sustained thermal shift in temps. :hugs:

The cheapie strips (wondfo, one step etc) can be bad at not giving lines early (ie before your period is due) and if they do they can be so faint. The cheapies I have claim to be very sensitive but when I was pregnant I was getting nothing on them when I was getting a positive digital test. In my opinion they just aren't very good for early lines. Some people get them though.

It's therefore possible that you're pregnant if you've just been testing with those. I'd get a good sensitive test like First Response or similar and then you'll know.

However, looking at your chart I'm not sure you ovulated either. Do you have regular periods? Are you not long off birth control?
What detector/over ride setting is your fertility friend account on? I think you've got Cross hairs because of the OPK but your Temps say no ovulation. Temps if done properly are generally the most reliable indicator of ovulation. Have you changed it from the 'advanced ' setting? That's generally the most reliable one.

I hope you're pregnant! When I first started TTC my body and brain went into over drive and I had every symptom under the sun and wasn't pregnant. I'm not saying that's what happening here but wish you every luck in the world.
Check you FF settings and if i can help let me know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->