• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

False positive?

B4bee

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new here.
I am 32 and ttc my 1st baby for 8 months. My cicles are a bit irregular but between 30-38 days on last 8 months, usually 35 days.
I experienced some brown-red discharge for 1.5 day this month on cd27. I suspect that I may conceived on cd20.
I got a very light line on a clearblue test on cd31, but I dipped twice in the first 3 minutes because looked like the first time did not get wet enough. I am not sure if I may invalidated the test.
Today, cd32 I tested again and got a negative on clearblue and also
Wondfo.
I tried to call Ob office to check if they could order a blood test, but can't get nurse on phone and app availability are just end of December.

Please, any suggestion? What do you guys think? Could I be pregnant but to early?
Also, any feedback about take Vitex?

Cd31 light line.
Can anyone see it? :?:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 93
Cd 32. I can't see anything. :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 62
I do see the light like on the cd 31 but it looks like it's in a weird spot , too far over .. I'm not sure about it ! I hope you end up with happy results though !

I took a prenatal, b12, d, folic acid and vitex and conceived this little man. Took 2 months with the vitamins and before that it was 1.5 years of nothing.

It may be too early! Did you take the tests at the same time of day? Have you tried other brands? Not sure if clear blue is the most sensitive

First thing I'd like to say, blue dye tests are really bad for early detection and are usually only recommended when af is actually late. Also, they're often not very sensitive. Wondfos are usually around the 20-25mIU/ml range in sensitivity which is usually fine but in some case, could still be too high. At this point, I would recommend a frer which is 6.2-6.5mIU/ml in sensitivity if I'm remembering correctly. They are one of the most sensitive tests and should help pick up on pregnancy if you are pregnant. However, also remember that all women and all pregnancies are different. I have seen women be over a week late for af before even getting a bfp! So unless af shows up, there is always hope! :)

Good luck! :flower:

I took a prenatal, b12, d, folic acid and vitex and conceived this little man. Took 2 months with the vitamins and before that it was 1.5 years of nothing.

It may be too early! Did you take the tests at the same time of day? Have you tried other brands? Not sure if clear blue is the most sensitive

Thanks for your feedback.
The test that I got positive was done 4pm and the negative was next day 8am.
I just tried wondfo and cb. I wonder if I could start vitex right away even though I am unsure about pregnancy status right now.
When did you stop vitex?

First thing I'd like to say, blue dye tests are really bad for early detection and are usually only recommended when af is actually late. Also, they're often not very sensitive. Wondfos are usually around the 20-25mIU/ml range in sensitivity which is usually fine but in some case, could still be too high. At this point, I would recommend a frer which is 6.2-6.5mIU/ml in sensitivity if I'm remembering correctly. They are one of the most sensitive tests and should help pick up on pregnancy if you are pregnant. However, also remember that all women and all pregnancies are different. I have seen women be over a week late for af before even getting a bfp! So unless af shows up, there is always hope! :)

Good luck! :flower:

Thank you so much. You put a smile on my face today.:kiss:

I see a light line on your first test, as above try frer as they are more sensitive. I always tested better in tge evening rather than the morning xx

I'm happy I could do that for you B4bee! :)

I did too mum2jaydon. :) My fmu ic was so light, it was barely noticable. Then I tested with a frer in the afternoon and clear bfp!

Also, B4bee, I definitely recommend dipping a test instead of using your urine stream. That way you can see how concentrated your urine is before testing. If your urine is yellow enough that it could look like apple juice or darker, it's perfect for testing! Too light and there could be a lack of pregnancy hormones in your urine.

I did another wondfo today cd33 and I think is negative.:cry:
I am going crazy here. I wasn't tracking ovulation but I am sure about the insemination day and that was cd20. I had some discharge cd27 and cd28. Maybe it was my period???? Do you guys think it is possible to be pregnant? I wonder if I should do a blood test before I go insane. If I'm not prego I don't want miss the ovulation this month.:winkwink:
Any advice???:shrug:

By discharge, it depends what you mean. If it's light spotting and not what you would usually consider af, then no, I wouldn't count it as af.

I had bloody/pink discharge between 10-12dpo and that was implantation bleeding for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"