False positive?

Sher7777

Reaction score
Hubby says this test from yesterday is invalid due to not being in the 15 minute time frame. I just need to know!! What do you think? I am 10 days late today.

Attachments

• rps20170306_124743.jpg
    rps20170306_124743.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 35
If it didn't show up within the time limit of the test, I'd test again with FMU tomorrow. Blue dyes are not supposed to be great after the time limit! This could either be a really nasty evap or the start of something.
Hope you get the result you want and good luck!

looks like a bfp to me but I would check again with a pink dye
good luck

Depends how long after, within 30-60 mins I'd say maybe bfp, if it's hours later it'll be evap. But they are conservative with that 15 mins thing, it doesn't mean that any line appearing after that is definitely a false positive, it means that any line appearing within that is a true positive. Aka you can't necessarily trust lines after 15 mins but they might still be true.

I would think that was a bfp but would test again to be sure. Good luck :flower:

Thanks ladies. Did a blood test at 10 days late - it was negative. Now 15 days late, waiting for AF.

So sorry :( I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

I was going to say it looks like a real bfp but because you got a negative blood test. I'm sorry. that's why i hate blue dye tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->