False positive?

Ooooooooo sounds very promising hun!!!! Fx that its your BFP!!! Keep us posted! Hopefully this is it for you!! :hugs:

Why would u think its a false for.. looks like its a promising BFP.. u even had pink CM at 7PO which is awesome, u should be thinking good thoughts!!!

yay!! I really hope you get your4 bfp!! It sounds like you already have =).

Well did a CB digi this morning and it was a :bfn: so I guess I just have to wait for the :witch: tomorrow :hissy:

:hugs::hugs:dont give up just yet shes not here yet!

Sounds positive to me love. With my daughter I had ultra faint line (barely visible) 4 days before expected AF. She is now 4. Hope I'm right hun :hug:

I hope so but am quickly loosing any PMA I had, I guess I just have to wait for AF tomorrow.

awww dont loose hope bebe hun its not over till the fat :witch: sings!!!

:hug:

xxx

Don't give up yet.
Most digis are not as sensitive as FRER so there is still a chance you could be pg. I had the faintest line on a FRER at CD26 of a 28 day cycle and by the day AF was due it was a definite BFP.
If the line is pink and still there after 48 hours it is a BFP.

Good luck.

Hx

Good luck I agree don't give up yet. You should be getting AF by tomorrow evening right? If she does not show tomorrow then take a test Wed morning. I will keep fingers crossed, I would say legs to buy DH is getting deprived of :sex: and is desperate to get a little alone time but afterwards I will cross everything. :rofl: sorry TMI

A huge thank you to all of you, well I will see what happens tomorrow you can normally set your watch by me so roll on Wed morning and stay away :witch:

Well did a CB digi this morning and it was a :bfn: so I guess I just have to wait for the :witch: tomorrow :hissy:
Bebe, this happened to me, too! Same exact thing- very thin, pale line that I think is pinkish purple on the FRER, but a :bfn: on the CB digi last night. :cry: Hopefully it's just early for us to get a :bfp: on the digi, and our FRER tests were indeed true :bfp:s!

My first positives were with FRER, began as a faint line that did not disappear, came up within three or four minutes, and was at 10DPO. I waited two days, and then took my CB digi. I have also heard about the CB digis not being as sensitive. I thought FRER weren't supposed to have evaps? I could be wrong? Either way, good luck hun!

Bebe, this happened to me, too! Same exact thing- very thin, pale line that I think is pinkish purple on the FRER, but a :bfn: on the CB digi last night. :cry: Hopefully it's just early for us to get a :bfp: on the digi, and our FRER tests were indeed true :bfp:s!

I so hope so for both of us Cupcakegirl. AF is due today and always starts in the evening so I should know later. Fingers crossed she stays away!

Should start this evening so am still keeping my fingers crossed.

Have never temped so no idea, will probably be my next thing to try though. Have been roasting in bed lately if that helps???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->