false positives on predictor early, emotional day!

marie-louise

Reaction score
Hi there, just wanted to share my experience! I am 9 dpo today and although I said I wouldn't test til Sunday and cracked and tested this morning with a predictor early test which I got from asda last week(substitution on delivery as I wanted asda test) so anyway I got a clear, if faint, bfp. As it was our first cycle of trying for no.2 I was surprised and tbh scared and emotional as I had an awful experience before! I wanted to confirm so I took a frer straight after which was neg, then an asda early bfn and another frer also bfn. Anyway I looked online and predictor are notorious for false positives. Now I am in limbo, kicking myself for testing early and annoyed with this brand. I would love another baby and it is time, however, it has taken me years to agree to ttc again and this has not helped my anxiety over the matter! Just a warning, don't use predictor! It is almost as expensive as frer but I can see the false hope that could really hurt people!

It's awful, isn't it? I got a whole packet (3) of false positives last year and was devastated when I found out. I think I used Clear Blue though.
Only using expensive, pink dye tests now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->