False positives with digital HPT?

anglerswife

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am wondering if anyone has had an experience with a false positive on a digital HPT?

I had a positive test 4 days ago. 2 days ago I decided to test using FRER and Clearblue and both of those were negative.

I have been breastfeeding and my period has not returned so I do not know how many DPO I would be.

Just wondering if anyone else has had an experience with a false positive on a digital? I have heard you can get a false negative but not a false positive so am confused by these results. Am going for an ultrasound test this week but am sick of waiting!!

No - and it's a little strange because usually they are less sensitive than the FRER and ClearBlue...

Hi ladies, Thanks for responding. I was using FMU with all tests which was why I was so confused!

I had an ultrasound yesterday and it turns out there is no pregnancy. So either the first positive on the digital HPT was false, or it was a chemical pregnancy and the digital caught the end of the hcg.

Either way - lesson learned to not depend on one positive test! I just thought I would come back to share my experience and hopefully help anyone else who is looking for an answer to the same question.

Im sorry. Was it FRER digital? Those have a lot of bad reviews on false positives.

I'm sorry to hear that it was a false positive. I hope you are okay & thank you for letting people know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->