Family going overseas

It's extremely unlikely to happen first month although it can, my last period before ds was 27th November, he was born 11th September (first babies likely to be late anyway) xx

Since you really want your parents to be there and since you're still very young, I'd just wait till January. I know the waiting is hard, but it's just one more month and you will have Christmas and New Year to give you some distraction.

you might find it better not to be trying at christmas and new year anyway- trying to explain away when you arnt drinking or eating certain foods is a dead giveaway! and its best if you dont do those things when your trying incase you dont know in the first few weeks, if its so important for them to be there maybe just wait 1 month - i dont know how logn yove been waiting but 1 month will be over in no time. you prob wouldnt be sucessful 1st attempt but then i did a little poll on here of what month people got preg (in the 1st trimester stream) and around 30% did the first month they tryed - esp if you are charting etc. whilt 1st babys are often late you dont want to put htat pressure on yourself and family for the sake of under 30 days (why not save an advent calender and count down until jan 1st and try then?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->