Family of 6 killed by a lorry

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Just watching this on the evening news about a family of 6 killed by a lorry driver on the M6 on their way home to wales from visiting family in birmingham.

Poor family :cry:

i heard it this morning, when it was 5 of them dead, now another has died. its dreadful :cry:

i couldnt believe it. and how they had to id the car from the chassis number :(

That's so sad :( My friend was in a car hit by a lorry 3months ago and all 6 of them died, I really feel for their families and friends as I know how hard it is for them

Ugh feeling sad when im thinking of the grandparents! Loosing (one of your) kid(s) and also 4 grandkids! UGH!! thats awfull

They have been named as the Stathams, from Llandudno, north Wales.

Police said they were David, 38, Michelle, 33, their children Reece, 13, Jay, nine, Nafon, 20 months, and baby girl Elouise, ten weeks
:(

oh my god...that is so sad. poor family.
:cry::cry::cry:
i hope someone gets prosecuted for this..
apparantly, their car was sandwhiched between two lorries :cry:

I feel for the family, the children were so young, the youngest being only 10weeks old :(

MIL just told me about this before I read it on here ... It really is horrible =( But, like my husband said, at least they all went together. I just hope that that one person who lived long enough to be taken to the hospital was never told what happened to the rest of the family. That's not a nice way to go =/

I think they were all killed outright. The 6th body was the baby and because of the state of the car they didn't find her right away. Our thoughts are with their families.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->