Family Stessing me out!

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hey Girls,

I've finally stopped shaking after the latest S**t my idiot "brother" has caused.

I'm not sure if you've seen my previous posts about his behaviour but he's
just caused trouble after trouble and in the end i cut him out of my life after i lost the twins and he used it to make everyone feel sorry for him!

But tonight i've had a call from my ex's mum (whom he now lives with) to put things right with him. She is the only women in the world i'm scared of and he gets her to call me at my home! I've not seen her since i left her son and she got nasty all of about 8 years ago!
I was seriously shaking for like an hour after the call and now i can't even get calm enough to want to go to bed!

All this adrenalin can't be good for my baby!

If he's found out about Roo and decided this is the only reason he wants back in my life I'm not going to let him back in. He's hurt me so bad over the years i'm not about to let him in my childs life!

What can't the crap you cut out of your life stay out?

didn't want to read and run - best of luck with the situation....you know what is best for you and your bean - stay strong! :)

thanks lulu.
i only wish what i've already done was good enough but he's like a bad coin and just keeps coming back. my husband and mum are fuming. If anything happens to be and Roo they will never hear the end of it!

oh bubs im sorry ur going through this stress right now. can u not chnage all of your numbers??? does he know where u live:?
maybe if need be you could take out an injunction against him....harsh I know but I think he is being very immature to even think about being in contact with your ex at all. he should be on your side. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
hunny try not to think about it if u can, ignore him where u can. maybe for a while just ask those closest to you if they want to call you to drop call first then call again......bit like a code. that way u wont end up answering nasty inappropiate calls. xxxxx Good luck babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Adam has said i'm not alowed to answer the home phone now he's screening all calls.
my ex and i get on great he doesn't even talk to his mum yet she's no involved in my family problems and it feels like everyone else knows my business.
ARGH
I'im seriously thinking about an injunction. I'm going to see what the next few days hold but if it gets worse that's his lot!

tell him to ff off and just get on with yor life, try and ignore him and not let it get to you.

if he'd do the decent thing and talk to me i would but he sends others to do his dirty work it's sick!

:hugs:, Sorry he is being so pathetic honey, please try not to worry about it too much for roo's sake.
I know its horrible when you're scared, i used to be scared of my MIL and so my boyfriend used to make her call me. :growlmad:.
Take care sweetness :hugs:

Just keep telling yourself that it's your EX's mom, not your mom and she has absolutely NO say in how you live your life. What can she possibly do to you if you tell her to go to hell? I've told my OWN mom to go to hell several times even though she'll get physical about things when she gets worked up. But giving into the fear gives them power over you that they have ZERO right to have. Your life is YOUR life. What does the baby's dad have to say about it all? Maybe you could talk him into being the bad guy this time and telling your brother to keep on moving, he's not welcome there. Regardless of what anyone tells you, you don't have to love him just because he's related. Took me years of dealing with abusive people in my family to realize that but once I did I was so much happier. Now I communicate with them on MY terms, not theirs. They finally seem to get that when it comes to my life and my household it's my way or the highway.

You can even change your number if you need to and not give it to any of them. Adults can behave like such children sometimes. You certainly seem like you've had enough stress from them already. All you should have to worry about right now is keeping yourself healthy for that baby. If they can't understand that it's their problem, not yours.

Geez my hormones are making me volatile lately! I swear whenever I read stories from women on this board where their family or spouse is treating them dirty I wanna go to wherever they are and tell the people off myself! :)

Hahahaha honygrl, that brought me a chuckle. Agreed with what you said there...there's a saying, ''what you resist, persists''. This lady is a bully and your bro is a cowardly bully from what I'm hearing. Best thing is to tell her to feck off, even if you're shaking in your boots at first. There's no reason she should have that power over you. She's just a human being like everyone else, and try not to hold her up on the power pedestal and she won't have any sway over your moods. I don't think you should have to change your habits there to suit her, but definitely do what you feel is right to bring you comfort. But it might be best to find a way to get closure on this so it's not niggling at the back of your mind too (even if, as suggested before, you have your husband play the bad guy for this round to tell them off). Best of luck

good luck with everything , try not to let things stress you out (harder said than done i know) xxx

Thanks girls,
i told my family that i don't wanna hear anymore about it until Roo is safely here (and even then i'll probably tell him to get fucked) but yesterday he started telling random people hubby works without our business and today i have my mates estranged husband blaming me for the break down of his marriage
my life is so fun! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->