Fan bleeding tastic

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
I've gone and broken the cable box again...
there's a little box that plugs in the back to which the cable goes but like last time its snapped off (personally i reckon its a design flaw) so i'll have to call virgin media tomorrow and either ask for the part to be replaced or get a new updated box which is what i'd prefer.

Just have to tell kaz we've no cable till friday :wacko:

well why did you want to do that???
design flaw:rofl:
thats a right bloke excuse for anything they break:rofl:

luckily my mum still has a spare box that she said i could have, although i am still gonna have to call virginmedia to give me a new box as the pace box cant handle the data going through it

Beleive it or not the bit that came off does actually snap off very easily, we had the exact same problem last time, althouhg last time he was playing around with it and he snapped it off but we didnt tell the guy that :rofl:

We had cable in last house I'm still confused how you managed it LOL

The box keeps resetting itself so he went to look at the back to see if there was any loose connections

Lmfao!!

Sounds to me like first.time.daddy has named the floor lmfao!

xxx

I'd still blame the man & go nuts if I lost my TV :rofl:

Ok got the other box off my mum which doesnt have a stupid box bit at the back. but i'm still having to phone virgin media for a new box this one isnt giving us our subscribed channels:hissy:

currently on hold as i type

quick update arrrggggghhhhhh i got through and the dozy cow is asking if i have a picture i said no the box isnt plugged in to which she replied i'll put you through to our diagnostics dept she puts me through and i'm on bleeding hold again

oK just got through to them again and got a indian woman (not being racist here but i prefer an english speaking person when i'm dealing with stuff)
She arranged an appointment for tuesday morning and said there might be a £25 call out charge:wacko:

now i can get this place tidyed

oh forgot to mention apart from the possible £25 call out charge if the guy comes out and theres no one over the age of 18 at the house he'll charge an additional £10

there certainly finding new ways of getting money from us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"