• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

FAO anyone in S/LANARKSHIRE

weestar21

Reaction score
Just been to the new health centre today and was told as of the 24th of this month all health centres in south lanarkshire will not be selling any baby formula, they couldnt tell me why or where i will be able to get it except the chemist and its £7.90 for the one Colby is on. If i find anything more about it if the gp surgery will be selling it i will be posting back on.

Anyone else's health centre stopping the baby milk????

Nope but my health centre is only 20p cheaper than the shops. It's £5.50 in the health centre and something like £5.70 odd in Morrison's! :lol:

Colby is on aptamil extra and i do find it hardto buy in shops andhave only ever seen it in boots, its £7.90 their and from the health centre its only £4.53 so a massive price change. Just hope they will sell it at the GP's instead

xxx

:shock: Not a good change in price for you Weestar! :(

Dont think we really count as South Lanarkshire since were just on the borders for Glasgow, no idea if theyre stopping selling milk, will have a look next time i pass by.

The health centre near me in Telford is also stopping on selling baby milks.

Seems to be a wide spread thing at the moment xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"