FAO Butterfly

third time

Reaction score
Hey hun, just wondering if everything went ok today, I've had my fingers crossed all day for you chick.

Hope all is well Amy xx

Yeh ditto to that!

hope you are ok huni xx

Hi Ladies

Thanks so much for caring. I'm waiting by the phone for my blood results to come. I chased it up half hour ago and receptionist said she would call when she gets the results.

I feel sick............. not sure if it's nerves or if starting to get symptoms.

come on phone ring!

Hope you're not waiting much longer :hugs:

Ok so I have another wait now.............. until my scan on Monday.

This is because my levels have risen albeit slowly again. Has anyone else had any experience of this?

9/4 1170
13/4 1811
17/4 2780

LMP put's me at 7 1/2 weeks now
but early scan on 9/4 puts me at 6 1/2 weeks now

I really don't need this uncertainly whilst coping with the grief of losing my baby less than 6 months ago :cry:

I think life is very unfair.

:(

No personal experience, but thinking of you xx

Take care and try and relax this weekend-easy to say I know. thinking of you x

I'm so sorry that the results were inconclusive. It's horrible that you have to go through this uncertainty. What time is your scan at on Monday?

Good luck on Monday, I will be thinking of you. I know it's easier said than done but try not to think about it too much over the weekend. And spoil yourself a bit, you really deserve it.
:hug:

Hi Butterfly,
Was wondering how the scan went this morning hun. I've been thinking about you on and off all morning and hoping against hope that it's good news.

Hi Ladies

Thanks Polaris for thinking of me.

Well I had the scan and it now measures 6 weeks but unfortunately it is still empty so that together with the blood results and the cramping and bleeding means it's a very bleak outlook. The nurse was very supportive though. They expect me to have a miscarriage this week but I'm booked for another scan on Monday before they prescribe me medication to help my body miscarry.

My bleeding has been worse yesterday and today and she didn't really tell me anything I didn't already work out for myself.

Thank you so much for all your advice and support and I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

I'm going to wait for a couple of months before TTC and you will all have moved on to the second Tri by then! Good luck girls. xoxoxoxo

Oh Butterfly you poor little sausage. What an utterly horrible thing.

Don´t really know what to say, I´m sorry you are having to go through this.

Sending lots of lovely positive thoughts your way.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"