FAO Butterfly

Very sorry to hear this :(

Wishing you lots of baby making luck for the future :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this. It's not fair, why couldn't things just go well?? Sending you loads of hugs. I'm glad the nurse was supportive and I know your hubby is a great support too. Lots of TLC are in order for you. I wish you didn't have to go through this. I understand about taking a break from TTC but I hope that you will stay in touch when you feel OK to do so.

I'm so sorry to hear this. It's not fair, why couldn't things just go well?? Sending you loads of hugs. I'm glad the nurse was supportive and I know your hubby is a great support too. Lots of TLC are in order for you. I wish you didn't have to go through this. I understand about taking a break from TTC but I hope that you will stay in touch when you feel OK to do so.

Thank you Polaris and thank you so much for all your support.

Of course I will stay in touch............. I'll definately stay with the girls in TTC and you know we love to hear how you are getting on! :hugs:

Just checking in to see how you got on...i'm so sorry it wasn't good news hun :hugs: i really had my fingers crossed for you that things would work out.

Big :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"