FAO; CocoaOne & Missy. (My bump/text buddies)

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
Where are you ladies hiding?? Not spoke to you both for a few weeks now. How are the little princesses doing?? Not long until our 4D Scans :happydance:

P.S; Can you both text me your numbers as i've got a new phone and lost ALL my numbers :dohh:

xxx

Hey - only just seen this, did you post this before I PM'd you? If so that's weird! Great minds think alike....

As I said - all good here. Less than 3 weeks until my 4d scan - so excited to see what she looks like (and also check all is ok with her, constantly worry that there is something wrong that's not been picked up yet! Such a worry wart)

Put myself on a ban from buying baby stuff, spent a fortune on nappies as we've decided to see how we get on with reuseable nappies. They are so damn cute and I can't wait to see her in them! Got mostly everything now, just the big things to get (pram, car seat etc) and decorate the nursery - but waiting until the new year for that.

Got my 26 week midwife appointment next monday, I know I'll get given my HIP forms but not sure what else happens? Just a check-up? And I'm sure she mentioned something about more blood tests at 28 weeks? Dunno if I have to go to the hospital for those or not.

Will text you now x

Ooooh im at docs tomorrow for my HIP grant form doing, so will let you know what happens hun. Im just too damn organised lol... Nursery done, just need to get cotbed mattress, got pram(s) lol... all her clothes, we're just so organised lol. Only 12 weeks (maximum) to go for me, but will know more on Thursday after growth scan. Just got ur text and it says ur number is saved, god my phone drives me nuts!! xxx

12 weeks!!!! Eeeekkkkk!

So glad you'll be going through it all first so you can tell me all about it - but I will stick my fingers in my ears if you try telling me horrific stories! lol. Only want to hear the nice bits... and that you sneezed and she just popped painlessly out all clean and pretty! ha ha

Hey hun, sorry only just noticed this thread! I haven't been on here much lately with work and getting things ready for christmas. How are ya? I'm fine, i'll be 26 weeks on wednesday :happydance: it's going sooo fast now :) not that i'm complaining! Hope all goes well with your growth scan thursday, i'll PM you my phone number hun. x

Becki - Im sure it'l all be that easy... In my dreams haha.. but il be texting you and updating every time i get the chance to! Im not even getting nervous yet..

Im great thanks Katie, feeling great too! Who ever said we'd feel so good in pregnancy? Got ur number hun, thanks x... are you all prepared for baby coming?

Ooooh and ladies.. Have you thought of any names? I think im the only one with a 100% decided name lol xxx

Nope - I know it sounds weird, but everytime I think of a name it doesn't sound special enough, or I just can't imagine her being called it. I think I'm going to have to just wait and see what she looks like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->