Fao Ema!!!!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Hiya doll how you doing, is Jacob any better?

Started this thread to ask you if you are still feeding him SMA cos I was talking to friend yesterday and her baby had all the same symptoms as your Jacob and it was any sort of SMA that caused it.

She moved to Aptamil easy digest and now her LO is a totally different baby!

Hope little Jacob is feeling better and you are getting more sleep!!! :hugs:

Lol he was on sma for the 1st 3 days then got moved to aptimal easy digests at 4 days old and it helped but only just.

been to doc's again today, he has acid reflux ontop of his 'colic' so got some anti acid for that. He is in so much pain screaming every hour or so. I feel so helpless but all i can do is nurse him and cuddle him and rub his tummy etc and hope it eases it.

But im so so so so so so so happy i never went early and was actually 2 weeks overdue with him as he would have been so much worse, his gut is so bad at the moment it doesnt bare to think about how un developed it would have been if he was born 3 weeks earlier!!

Thanks for asking chick :) Hope you and daisy are ok :) She is a lil cutie!! XxxX

have you ever thought of the amby nest it has very good reviews https://www.amby.co.uk/

Lol he was on sma for the 1st 3 days then got moved to aptimal easy digests at 4 days old and it helped but only just.

been to doc's again today, he has acid reflux ontop of his 'colic' so got some anti acid for that. He is in so much pain screaming every hour or so. I feel so helpless but all i can do is nurse him and cuddle him and rub his tummy etc and hope it eases it.

But im so so so so so so so happy i never went early and was actually 2 weeks overdue with him as he would have been so much worse, his gut is so bad at the moment it doesnt bare to think about how un developed it would have been if he was born 3 weeks earlier!!

Thanks for asking chick :) Hope you and daisy are ok :) She is a lil cutie!! XxxX

AAww the poor wee thing, but you are doing an amazing job! :hugs:

Aww hun, sounds like you and Jacob are having a difficult time at the mo :( I hope the medicine works for him and he gets better soon :hug:

xx

:hugs: for little jacob, reflux is no fun at all :nope: my youngest 2 had it :(

but welcome to the baby forum:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back