FAO miss_bump

xbabybumpx

Reaction score
Ive just seen your signature and your pregnant with twins?! When did that happen? Congratulations hun!!:happydance: xox

Sorry im so nosey i had to check! What lovely news congratulations xxx

I was gonna say i hope it's not a secret but if it's in her siggy it wont be ha ha xox

Lol bump just so she can see it baby club is moving so fast these days xxx

Really ?! Wow! - Congrats! If its who I think it is, we have LO's similar ages! *slightly jealous* :haha: Congratulations :flower:
xx

Really ?! Wow! - Congrats! If its who I think it is, we have LO's similar ages! *slightly jealous* :haha: Congratulations :flower:
xx

I was thinking the same :lol:

Wonderful news, congrats :happydance:

wow! thats brilliant news for her!

Awww thanks girls :flower:

Yep.... Twins :wacko:

Its going to be crazy as Evie will be 18 months but I'm kind of getting used to the idea lol

I'm crapping my pants tho :haha:
xx

Wow! Congrats! My nephew was 20 months old when my sil had twin boys (plus she had an 8 yo girl too) and it all worked out. It'll be tough at first, but once you get into a routine it'll be smooth sailing. Plus they'll be close enough in age to play together.

wow congrats hun :) thats so exiting! I really wish I could have twins (its been suggested I'm crazy :haha:)

I wonder what genders they are :flower:

wow congrats hun :) thats so exiting! I really wish I could have twins (its been suggested I'm crazy :haha:)

I wonder what genders they are :flower:

I think you could be a little crazy!

I was browsing the Twins/multiples part of this forum and I noticed a few mums who had twins after having twins :wacko:

I'd like to know the sex and it would be nice if one was a boy but girls are fab too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->