FAO Mums of boys!!

This thread has made my night, lol. I am glad I don't have to deal with these poo balls :haha:

What is with babies and CHEESE?!?! The twins had cauliflower cheese for dinner last night, and I have some very stinky babies to change today! I can actually smell them from the other room lol! ...all you mums of singleton babies, this is a time you should consider yourself lucky - TWO SMELLY NAPPIES IS NOT FUN!! :haha:

What is with babies and CHEESE?!?! The twins had cauliflower cheese for dinner last night, and I have some very stinky babies to change today! I can actually smell them from the other room lol! ...all you mums of singleton babies, this is a time you should consider yourself lucky - TWO SMELLY NAPPIES IS NOT FUN!! :haha:

I'll remember that next time he has runny poo thats everywhere, all stuck in the balls, bum and up his back
"Remember lois, could be worse, you could have another nappy identical to this one to change straight after"
:haha:

I'll remember that next time he has runny poo thats everywhere, all stuck in the balls, bum and up his back
"Remember lois, could be worse, you could have another nappy identical to this one to change straight after"
:haha:

When OH is here I do a sneaky sniff test when he's not looking and he "coinsidently" ends up with the pooey nappy and I get the wet nappy! Haha I'm evil! :haha:

You know what with all this pooey ball talk (LOL) i would imagine a girl is harder to change a dirty nappy as they have more places to hide it as such! At least with boys its all... right there lol.

My friend said she uses cotton buds on her little girl as she is just so hard to clean :wacko::shock:

haha poo balls ... thats one of the things that makes me want him to grow quicker so he can bloody do that himself :haha: as for the weeing, i used to always get attacked, but i do the cloth over his bits and bobs now. works surprisingly well! :thumbup: they do it on purpose though i swear! lool.

and cotton buds? there arent THAT many places :haha:

i love this thread, really cheered me up!! :flower:

My son hit himself in the eye twice with his pee lol xx

:rofl: girls you've totally made my night :rofl: Not laughed so much in ages!!!

Thanks for all the advice :flower: I'll try and get more speedy with the nappy changes!! I've started notiing he goes from rying to quiet RIGHT before he piddles.. so hoping I can catch him next time :haha:

Oh godd we were at the clinic today and he'd just been weighed and OH handed him to me... and WHOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHH! A mini, yet LONG, fountain came rushing out all over the floor :rofl: Fortunately he missed everyone except my hands but he wasn't half close to getting OH and my daughter :dohh: Boys make nappy changing a challenge!

And.. so far, I would agree, balls are HELL to clean poo off! And I'm finding boys are harder to change than girls, but maybe that's because I'm so used to doing my daughters now, and she's fairly cooperative with me!

xoxox

Haha, this thread made me laugh! Whew, this makes me grateful for a girl! :haha:

:rofl: girls you've totally made my night :rofl: Not laughed so much in ages!!!

Thanks for all the advice :flower: I'll try and get more speedy with the nappy changes!! I've started notiing he goes from rying to quiet RIGHT before he piddles.. so hoping I can catch him next time :haha:

Oh godd we were at the clinic today and he'd just been weighed and OH handed him to me... and WHOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHH! A mini, yet LONG, fountain came rushing out all over the floor :rofl: Fortunately he missed everyone except my hands but he wasn't half close to getting OH and my daughter :dohh: Boys make nappy changing a challenge! And.. so far, I would agree, balls are HELL to clean poo off! And I'm finding boys are harder to change than girls, but maybe that's because I'm so used to doing my daughters now, and she's fairly cooperative with me!

xoxox

One time when shaun was getting weighed he weed all over the midwife (which i LOVED because she was a total bitch to me!), then when i was cleaning him up and getting a new nappy on him he weed again all over the bed, changing bag, clean clothes... it got everywhere! lol

I noticed that when he starts peeing if i make a sudden noise IE yelp in surprise, he stops? Gives me enough time to get a nappy on him anyway.

And no i don't shout at him, it's startling when you look away and all of a sudden there's a jet of pee going over your shoulder :p xxx

Lmao this thread is so funny!!
Totally agree with the balls situation lol. And it was so much easier to change him when he was younger lol. There was never any hands to throw the wipe away or to grab the pooey nappy and throw it across the room.
Lol i remember this one time my mum was changing him (poop) he had manage to turn himself all over onto his front and try his very best to crawl away as my mum had just caught his feet.. She hadnt wiped him yet either. Lol i laughed so hard. I know i should have helped but hey, we have to change them all the time lol.

I don't know how many times my LO has peed on me. :dohh:

well..zach has only recently started doing this when im in the middle of changing him..i try to put a towel underneath him and put it between his legs if im not ready to put his nappy on so if he does wee it goes on the towel..
i also make sure i have his nappy opened up ready to put on and get aload of baby wipes ready on my knee so i dont havta keep reaching to pull them out the packet..
But yeah like someone else said i just let him wee on me now..hes started doing it in public too..wee'd all over the weighing scales the other day
then he had his hospital appointment and i placed him on the scales not thinking that there was a computer right infront..he weed all over it! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->