FAO Shady R

Gypsy_Punk

Mummy to 3 angels
Reaction score
Hello! How are you hun?

I too can't stay away from chocolate again, I am sat here munching chocolate digestives for breakfast...oops!

:D

xx

Woohoo my lovely jo jo bee!! I think we should get all our stash out..and have an online chocolate party xx

Mmmmmmm my fave biscuits, I was gutted I couldnt eat chocolate, I couldnt even drink hot chocolate or coke and tea, still cant touch tea now does my head in lol, but I can drink hot cocolate and eat chocolate again woo hoo.....I thought I was going to have a baby that doesnt like chocolate lmao, talk about gutting if bubs wouldnt let me eat it again......

That sounds great! Going to have a rummage around to see what I can find...

Im feeling better now though hun thanks, had a bit of a talking to myself lol......

Lets upload pics from google images of what we would like to eat in our party..Ill go first..brb lol xx

Oh man I gotta shoot off and get corryn out of bed then get dinner, Ill have to upload later lol.......Look forward to the piccies though.....

Now is it me or does this look like sex or what, hang on whats sex again :rofl:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 73
I ordered some for Christmas lunch YUM!
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/Chocolate_cheesecake.jpg

Modo, that looks delicious!! :munch:

Would you like some chocolate? xx

Attachments

• Cadburys_Caramel_5_Pack.jpg
    Cadburys_Caramel_5_Pack.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
Ooh yes please! What terrible is we have no chocolate at my house :(

Yummmmy on that huge cake, tesco are selling a massive chocolate cake for £15 Ill take a picture if I get chance when Im out, thats if they do it at the one by me as I found it in a different one lol.....Ill have to see what I can find lol......

I still really want chocolate!

The photo:
I have an account with photobucket all you have to do is sign up. You can then load an pics you want into your account. Once you have done this their is a special code you can get from the photo that starts with . You just post that in the reply box and the photo shows up.

[url]https://photobucket.com/[/url]

There should be warning signs on theads like this.. Do not read unless you want cravings!

I'd kill for one of those cakes now!

Lmao yeah I agree a warning for these lol, I never stopped at tesco toda, Ill have to get a shot later in the week, its a double layered chocolate cake with chocolate swirls and all sorts on it, best it is its all chocolate lmao......Im still munching on my maltesers at the mo though.....

Oooo Chocolate gateau :munch:

Got one for desert on Christmas day... And toffee profiteer rolls... Oooo... If only xmas was tomorrow :drool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->