Farmer Giles...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Emz_number3, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Emz_number3

Emz_number3 Well-Known Member

yup...you got it..

iv been struck with the piles :cry: :cry:

oooo i no no how..i didnt even strain with the constipation!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

oooo am i alone?? i had these last time but when i was like 8 months!!! not 11 weeks

2. Weeplin

Weeplin Proud mummy :)

Oh no! I'm not with you but I have had them after having my DD. Poor you! :hugs:

3. kimbotrav

kimbotrav Well-Known Member

i have had them for a while but they have got worse since being pregnant as i have constipation :( its not nice is it xxx

4. Tanya86

Tanya86 Mummy to one hooligan!

Me too, they did reduce slightly but since my constipation has picked up again theyve returned. I am trying to drink lots of juice and not 'force' the situation, I end up sitting on the loo for like 15 mins just letting my body do things at its own pace and that seems to help

5. Braven05

Braven05 Mommy to Avery <3

Well i'm sure you caught my posts from a couple weeks ago when I was ridiculously constipated...I have had them for...years probably but they don't usually bother me. Now since being constipated they're painful and bleed. Try to keep yourself well hydrated to keep down the pain! So sorry!