Farthest Ive ever gotten

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So im trying to remain cautiously optimistic but I wont lie I get more and more excited with each passing day and its getting more and more difficult to keep myself grounded and in the realization that tomorrow isn't promised. As far as I know, I say that because I have been pregnant before and only found out that I was previously pregnant once they did a pathology on the tissue that came back so exactly how far along I got is anyones guess, this is the farthest along ive ever gotten at 6w1d. So far my only real constant symptoms are bloating and sore boobs which get more sore as the days progress. This pregnancy is noteably different from previous ones as with the previous ones I had sore swollen boobs from 8 dpo on until mc. With this one the boobs were hardly sore at all until about the end of last week, at least that's when I noticed that they are swollen heavy and sore. Think I'll keep updating this weekly at least until my 1st trimester is all done just because its so exciting and everyday I have with my little rainbow butter bean is such a blessing, anyone who has had recurrent miscarriages before im sure would understand

Congrats I am excited for you rockstar :) Our dates are similar, will be following for sure!! Rooting for you xo

Congrats I am excited for you rockstar :) Our dates are similar, will be following for sure!! Rooting for you xo

Yeah we are literally within a day of each other how exciting. Have you been experiencing back pain or loss of appetite?

Congrats! It's super exciting when you pass your previous mc dates. Mine was 6w0d. :)

Congrats! It's super exciting when you pass your previous mc dates. Mine was 6w0d. :)

Yeah it is mines last one was 5w4d when the spotting started and my doc said the pregnancy died so everyday pass then I've exhaled a little more. It sucks having previous mcs because you get really scared to just relax and enjoy the pleasures and also unpleasant happenings during pregnancy. I'm telling myself as long as my boobs hurt like hell and I'm having morning sickness or at least some symptoms everything will be ok

My blessings and lots of light and love to your precious rainbow bean <3 stick around baby, I can tell you're loved already x

Congrats! As a mom of multiple angels I know exactly how that feels! I hope you have a h&h pregnancy :)

Congrats! I hope you have a very sticky baby there! I know you will feel so much better after you hit your second trimester! Hang in there!!

Thanks ladies and im sure I will feel a huge sense of relief once I hit the second trimester or at least after I hear my little ones heart beat. Next appointment isn't until feb 8 so almost a month I want to get the us done early but cant because of work so now its just a waiting game..

Congratulations and fingers crossed for a h&h 9 months! :flower:

Yeah we are literally within a day of each other how exciting. Have you been experiencing back pain or loss of appetite?

Yes to back pain, I sit at a desk all day, so I can feel the strain for sure. I can't imagine how bad it will get when I actually have a big belly.

In terms of appetite, it comes and goes. I have nausea that is really bad at night for some reason, so I have a bigger appetite during the day, and then at night, all I want to do is drink, lots and lots of juice. I was never really a juice drinker before! How are you feeling?

Yes to back pain, I sit at a desk all day, so I can feel the strain for sure. I can't imagine how bad it will get when I actually have a big belly.

In terms of appetite, it comes and goes. I have nausea that is really bad at night for some reason, so I have a bigger appetite during the day, and then at night, all I want to do is drink, lots and lots of juice. I was never really a juice drinker before! How are you feeling?

Im good I have the weird nausea where im hungry and nauseas at the same time its uber annoying and makes it so I only eat a little bit before getting super nauseas during the day mostly around lunch time. and the back pain comes and goes its nerving like severe just mostly present and annoying. The symptoms coming and going scares me a lot I wont lie because when they're at a lull im scared im starting to mc. And your not alone in the increased thirst thing im literally drinking my weight in water because its the only thing that seems to quench my thirst for a little while at least.

I agree!! It sucks being nauseous all the time, but it's even worse when it goes away, because then the worry is there that something is wrong. Definitely a double-edged sword. I am worried all the time, and am constantly analyzing my symptoms!

I agree!! It sucks being nauseous all the time, but it's even worse when it goes away, because then the worry is there that something is wrong. Definitely a double-edged sword. I am worried all the time, and am constantly analyzing my symptoms!

well as of today to maintain some type of sanity I told myself as long as I have some type of symptoms going on I wont freak out since everyone keeps saying the symptoms come and go but its still hard. I keep telling myself just take it day by day and stay off google lol

well as of today to maintain some type of sanity I told myself as long as I have some type of symptoms going on I wont freak out since everyone keeps saying the symptoms come and go but its still hard. I keep telling myself just take it day by day and stay off google lol

haha me too, google is bad! how are you feeling today?

I was having panic attacks last night because I thought my nausea was gone, so of course I didn't sleep well. Then this morning I woke up literally gagging on my own saliva lol.

Going to try to relax a bit, the symptoms are so unpredictable!! Also this week is going by SOOOO slowly.

haha me too, google is bad! how are you feeling today?

I was having panic attacks last night because I thought my nausea was gone, so of course I didn't sleep well. Then this morning I woke up literally gagging on my own saliva lol.

Going to try to relax a bit, the symptoms are so unpredictable!! Also this week is going by SOOOO slowly.

Yeah this week is going incredibly slow and today has just been weird yesterday I was so tired I fell asleep during my lunch break and didn't even know until my alarm when off and today I'm only slightly tired. I have been having this really weird pinching feeling that seems to travel around like it only last for a few minutes but when it comes back it's in a different location. Have you had that? My nausea and boob pain has me kinda worried to because earlier this week I was throwing up a lot and today I'm inky slightly nauseous and starting to think it's in my head and my boobs hurt more than yesterday but a lot less than Tuesday when it literally felt like they were gonna explode. How are you feeling today?

So im not sure if its because ive been busy since waking this morning or if its a bad sign but it seems like everything but my frequent urination is fading away. I understand the symptoms come and go but I would feel so much more comfortable at least having something going on. Like my boobs are only sore if I squeeze or bump then and have been like that for the past couple days, im hardly bloated today and that has been constant as well, and I keep having this weird vibrating feeling in my vagina kinda like if your sitting on your cell phone and someone calls you. im trying to keep faith because im not having any cramps or bleeding but ive already cried and prayed once today that my little butta bean is ok and im still not feeling reassured.

So im not sure if its because ive been busy since waking this morning or if its a bad sign but it seems like everything but my frequent urination is fading away. I understand the symptoms come and go but I would feel so much more comfortable at least having something going on. Like my boobs are only sore if I squeeze or bump then and have been like that for the past couple days, im hardly bloated today and that has been constant as well, and I keep having this weird vibrating feeling in my vagina kinda like if your sitting on your cell phone and someone calls you. im trying to keep faith because im not having any cramps or bleeding but ive already cried and prayed once today that my little butta bean is ok and im still not feeling reassured.

Hey sorry, was busy at work this morning just had the chance to go on now. I think the pinching feeling you felt yesterday is normal, I don't have it so much this pregnancy, but I did with my first. Almost like popcorn popping inside of me if that makes sense? My boobs are definitely not as sore as they were at first, I think they adjust to the level of progesterone. Also keep in mind that our hcg is doubling every 3 days now and not every two, so your symptoms might level off for a couple days and then get worse again. If you are feeling really uncertain, could you call your doctor and request a dating scan or early scan at the 8 week mark?

I'm feeling very sick today, it's just so awful but trying to get through the day. I hope you have a great weekend and your symptoms come back to ease your mind XX

Hey sorry, was busy at work this morning just had the chance to go on now. I think the pinching feeling you felt yesterday is normal, I don't have it so much this pregnancy, but I did with my first. Almost like popcorn popping inside of me if that makes sense? My boobs are definitely not as sore as they were at first, I think they adjust to the level of progesterone. Also keep in mind that our hcg is doubling every 3 days now and not every two, so your symptoms might level off for a couple days and then get worse again. If you are feeling really uncertain, could you call your doctor and request a dating scan or early scan at the 8 week mark?

I'm feeling very sick today, it's just so awful but trying to get through the day. I hope you have a great weekend and your symptoms come back to ease your mind XX

Thanks dear I'm sorry that your feeling sick I was vomiting really bad yesterday afternoon myself so I know how horrible your body feels after doing that gotta love morning sickness and yeah now that I've actually been able to sit down for a minute my jobs has been super busy today I feel a little more of the pinching feeling I felt yesterday so I'm feeling a little less nervous. Thanks so much for letting me know that the doubling was not as frequent because the lack of breast pain has been worrying but it would make sense if my body isn't producing more of the hormone as often. I've had a killer headache all day and keep reminding myself it's not safe to take medicine. My first doctors appointment isn't until 8th and I was trying to wait to get the ultrasound til then cuz I'd see more but my symptoms don't rev back up by Monday I'll for sure go and get one next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->