Farthest Ive ever gotten

Since I know symptoms come and go I try and keep myself calm telling myself as long as I feel something that my Butta beans ok in there but today I feel nothing at all like my boobs don't even feel sore when I squeeze them. I'm literally crying because I fear the worst. I hate the progesterone suppositories because I know that if something is wrong in there the suppositories may keep my body from going through the process. I'm so sad and hurt and praying I feel something anything to let me know my munchkin is cool in there

Oh no Rockstar :( You're right, symptoms do come and go so try not to panic too much. Can you call your doc and request an early U/S to make sure?? Sending you huge :hugs:

Hey dear just wanted to say welcome to eight weeks... were almost done with the first trimester!!!

First doctors appt is done and I got to see my little butter bean. And hear it's heart beat I get to see her again in two weeks and I don't have to see the doctor again for six of all goes well. I think now maybe it's safe for me to just sit back and enjoy being pregnant omg I can't believe there's another heart beating inside of me

I just wanted to add the latest ultrasound. My lovebug is measuring about 3 days small since I was 9w2d when I had the ultrasound not 8w6d and all though it worries me a bit im trying not to get to wrapped up in there as the doctor wasn't worried at all about it.

Attachments

• bw21.jpg
    bw21.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 12
Im officially ten weeks... My boobs are starting to be less sore but I am starting to experience sciatic nerve pain which started a couple days ago. Is anyone else experience that this early on? My stomach is starting to poke out a little bit... Im getting super excited. Next ultrasound is on the 22nd. Only one more week after this left in the first trimester!!!!!

Im officially ten weeks... My boobs are starting to be less sore but I am starting to experience sciatic nerve pain which started a couple days ago. Is anyone else experience that this early on? My stomach is starting to poke out a little bit... Im getting super excited. Next ultrasound is on the 22nd. Only one more week after this left in the first trimester!!!!!

Hey Rockstar! Thanks for checking in on me :) So glad things are going well for you. I am doing okay, but I have been MIA from this forum (and basically everything) because I have been so sick. I've been hospitalized twice and spent the last 2 weeks in bed. I was vomiting up to 50 times a day. It's a little more under control now, but I'm still pretty sick. I hope it eases up soon because it's been the hardest thing I've ever gone through and so depressing.

On the plus side, I have my first ultrasound on the 28th so that will be good to finally see my little bean :) Your pictures are amazing, so happy for you!!!

Hey Rockstar! Thanks for checking in on me :) So glad things are going well for you. I am doing okay, but I have been MIA from this forum (and basically everything) because I have been so sick. I've been hospitalized twice and spent the last 2 weeks in bed. I was vomiting up to 50 times a day. It's a little more under control now, but I'm still pretty sick. I hope it eases up soon because it's been the hardest thing I've ever gone through and so depressing.

On the plus side, I have my first ultrasound on the 28th so that will be good to finally see my little bean :) Your pictures are amazing, so happy for you!!!

Hey Sara1983, Im glad to hear from you I was worried/praying for you. Im sorry your ms is so bad. My twin said that the doctor gave her some medicine when her ms was really bad maybe they can give you some so you can get a little relief. My symptoms have started to ease up which is scary in itself but I asked my doc and they said that its normal for the symptoms to start easing up around the ten week mark. Hopefully yours will start to ease up soon so you can enjoy the pregnancy. I keep having those little traveling pinching feelings and slight nausea. but otherwise everything else is pretty quite and uneventful and as long as my lo is ok then im fine with that. The 28th that's so exciting and so close although I know you feel like its forever away. I have another us scheduled for 22nd so that we can do a dating scan the ultrasound machine at my last appointment was just a small portable one so I guess the doctor wants another look as long as my baby's ok I sure don't mind seeing it plus. I didn't tell dH about the Lo until after the first appt because of previous mcs so I at least this time he can come with and see the heartbeat for himself. I seriously hope your morning sickness eases up soon. It sounds like you have the hyper gravitus (however you spell it) which would make you a good candidate for some meds and relief as that can't be healthy to vomit that much due to dehydration... Im seriously glad your back tho

So Im truly confused about when the first trimester ends some sights say week 12 starts the second trimester... I pray so... some sights say it doesn't start to week 14 so who knows whats actually right. But anyhoo Im officially 11 weeks today and as far as I am concerned I am in the last week of the first trimester so exciting!!!! I get to see my little butter bean or jelly bean as my DH calls it on Wednesday for our third ultrasound and im looking forward to seeing how much my LO has grown. This past week was confusing and nerve wrecking as my symptoms seemed to disappear pretty much only to come back yesterday resulting in me almost having an accident it was bad... but here we are. I stop my progesterone suppositories at week twelve but really feel like I should wean my self off this last week instead of an abrupt stop so im considering just taking the last weeks suppy every other day just to be on the safe side... im not sure though because my doctor says just stop cold turkey. What do you ladies think???

Hey Rockstar :) Soooo glad we are almost through with the first trimester!!! This site says 2nd tri starts at 14 weeks, but most people you talk to say it's done once you hit 12-13. So I will stay in this forum until 14 weeks, but in my own mind, I'm almost there as well!

With regards to the progesterone, I've never taken it, but I know a few people who have and everything was fine once they went off it cold turkey. I know it must be scary, but your body is producing it now and the doctors wouldn't recommend anything unsafe for the baby.

AFM, I'm starting to feel slightly better. Still very nauseous all the time, but able to hold a bit of food down and not quite as exhausted all the time. I had the Panorama blood dna test last week so I'm anxiously awaiting the results from that. An added bonus is that we will find out the gender along with those results so I'm excited about that. I really don't have a preference, everyone wants me to have a boy because I already have a daughter but I would be happy with either as long as they are healthy!! Almost done the work day, can't wait to go home and nap....

Hey Rockstar :) Soooo glad we are almost through with the first trimester!!! This site says 2nd tri starts at 14 weeks, but most people you talk to say it's done once you hit 12-13. So I will stay in this forum until 14 weeks, but in my own mind, I'm almost there as well!

With regards to the progesterone, I've never taken it, but I know a few people who have and everything was fine once they went off it cold turkey. I know it must be scary, but your body is producing it now and the doctors wouldn't recommend anything unsafe for the baby.

AFM, I'm starting to feel slightly better. Still very nauseous all the time, but able to hold a bit of food down and not quite as exhausted all the time. I had the Panorama blood dna test last week so I'm anxiously awaiting the results from that. An added bonus is that we will find out the gender along with those results so I'm excited about that. I really don't have a preference, everyone wants me to have a boy because I already have a daughter but I would be happy with either as long as they are healthy!! Almost done the work day, can't wait to go home and nap....

Im glad your able to hold down food now...I hope your symptoms start to let up soon. Are you starting to get the overly full balloon in the uterus feeling cause that's what ive been feeling all day. Its so confusing how all the sites say different things as far as trimester breakdown but hey 12 weeks is when chances of miscarriage decrease so ill take it as my sign of relief lol. That sounds so cool to get to know the sex so soon now I wish I wouldhave done some dna testing to but my insurance wont cover it here so I will im guessing ill hold out for a while, itll be fun playing the guessing game so far it has been anyway lol. My mom wants a girl my dh wants a boy and my dad is calling a boy and Im only showing a teeny tiny bit. When will you find out the test results in gender. I hope you get what you want but I can tell youll be happy either way as will I. All I want is a healthy baby but if I had a preference it would be a girl as DH already has a son and I just love the idea of dressing up my baby girl. as far as the progesterone im gonna trust the doctor and keep my baby surrounded in prayers and good vibes. Im kind of looking forward to getting off the progesterone anyway the 545 wake up is getting ridiculous considering im still always tired.

My ultrasound went good baby's heartbeat was 165 and it was measuring two days ahead. It looked like a baby this time and was moving around touching its nose. I'm at a loss for words to describe how I feel. Blessed that's like all I can say.

Attachments

• IMG_1451.jpg
    IMG_1451.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
Well according to my just mommies pregnancy calendar and my mom im officially out of the first trimester although I think I still have a week or two left. Not really sure of the actual break down just know that Im twelve weeks. THis morning was the first morning without the progesterone and I must admit the thought of being cold turkey does scare me but I know my little miracle baby is covered in blessings and fine. Im so excited because I know soon Ill start feeling kicks and things I cant wait. I had a bad bout of morning sickness one day last weeks occasional headaches and really noticed my appetite picked up. Im starting to show a little bit according to my family although to me I just look a little out of shape. My boobs still feel heavy although they don't feel as swollen and only my nipples feel tender. Also the exhaustion picked up a little more this weekend. Like I literally spent the whole weekend drifting in and out of consciousness. ( sleeping nothing serious). Looking forward to getting some energy back. cant wait to see what this week holds...

I think... I say that because Ive read that it starts on different weeks dependent on the site I'm looking at anyway I know the second trimester starts somewhere between week 12-14 so to be safe I'll say we're in the last week of the first trimester anyway... so I've been off the progesterone for a full week now and as of Saturday morning the baby's hb was still good and strong. This past week I had a lot of tiredness and my appetite has really taken off it seems like I'm always hungry. I keep having this strange feeling in my uterus kind feels like bubbles popping so I think I'm beginning to feel movement!!!! Yay. This will be the last time I update this thread seeing as next week I know for sure I move on to the second trimester thanks everyone for being patient with my constant updates and worries...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->