Fast flow teats?

Sophie1205

TTC #2
Reaction score
Leo has been using the slow flow teats from day one but now hes taking forever to take his bottle and really messes around with his feeds or gets too tired to finish it. I had to use a different bottle the other day and it had a fast flow teat on it and he got on great with it. Took his bottle in better time and there was no messing around and brough his wind up great. But I had a look in Boots today and the fast flow teats say 6 months+ and the medium ones are 3 months+. So I dont know whether to buy fast or medium???? Would he be ok with the fast flow ones even though hes 4 months? But if i bought the medium ones I'd only be getting the fast ones in 2 months...

Im confused. He took that fast flow bottle really well so do you think it would be ok?

x

Leo has been using the slow flow teats from day one but now hes taking forever to take his bottle and really messes around with his feeds or gets too tired to finish it. I had to use a different bottle the other day and it had a fast flow teat on it and he got on great with it. Took his bottle in better time and there was no messing around and brough his wind up great. But I had a look in Boots today and the fast flow teats say 6 months+ and the medium ones are 3 months+. So I dont know whether to buy fast or medium???? Would he be ok with the fast flow ones even though hes 4 months? But if i bought the medium ones I'd only be getting the fast ones in 2 months...

Im confused. He took that fast flow bottle really well so do you think it would be ok?

x

fin had fast flow from 5 months. if he tolerated it ok i'd say go for it. he'll let you know if it's not working. xx

I would go to next stage teat - teat 1 is slow flow so then the next one is teat 2 x

Even though you'd get stage 3 at 6 months nothing stopping him from carrying on using 2 if he likes it. Then switch to 3 when its time to replace the teats thats what i am planning on doing, going to next stage on teat replacement day.

I switched teats at around 8 weeks for tyler, he was on flow 1 hes now on flow 2 x

I'm gonna throw something else into the mix now....
Abbie wasn't getting on with the slow flow ones either and i bought vari-flow so she could control how fast/slow she takes the milk. so far they have proved more than worth it!
(tommee tippee btw)

Yeah i was thinkin about the vari-flow ones but I havent seen them anywhere in the shops. I think they would be a better idea tbh. Anyone know where I can get them from?
x

Ah, thanks. Ill have a look next time I go to Asda. I looked in Boots but they didnt have them.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"