Fast forward anyone??

Hopeful4num1

Cautiously Expecting #2
Reaction score
Eek! I don't want to wish my life away or my time with my 1 year old lil man but I just find the first tri so nerve-wrecking!! I just want to get to 12 weeks and I will feel so much better! So thankful to be pregnant again and I loved my pregnancy last time but after having an early MC 2 years ago, I'm just so nervous and trying not to get too excited yet. :shrug:

I find myself having same thought serveral times a day. I'm 4+6 and ds will be 1 on Sunday.
Running after him keeps me occupied and helps minimize the time spent thinking something bad could happen ( had 3 mcs before ds), but it's still always at the back of my mind that something could go wrong and can't wait for that 1st scan so Im reassured

I pray we''re both growing sticky ones this time around.

I think we all want to fast forward 1st tri don't we? I feel crappy, nervous etc. I like 2nd tri best xx

Ha, yeah. I'd love to be able to fast forward to 3 weeks from now and get the first ultrasound over with. This is the most nervous I've felt in.... ever. :wacko:

Thanks ladies!! It's nice to know I am not alone! Trying to keep my mind off of it and stay positive :winkwink: Praying we all have healthy pregnancies and babies!! Looking forward to the 2nd Tri :thumbup:

You are so not alone, even my husband is with you on this one.

This is our first baby, we have been trying for about 2 years. We got out first bfp last November but lost it at 6 weeks. I think I will be worried right till the end.

Fingers crossed for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->