Fat feet?

ladyty2k

Mummy of one
Reaction score
Do any of you have swollen feet by the evening?
Im still working but not on my feet all day, just around the office but i still tend to get puffed up feet by 4/5 ish...they feel swollen too, worse in my left leg more so....
Calves also feel tight, is it just the added weight we are carrying??

x:wacko:

My lovely husband looked at my feet yesterday evening and said "wow, you have big fat dinosaur feet". He meant it in a nice way (I think!) but I wasn't very impressed! I kind of see what he means though. So yes, I do have swollen feet. I worked until about 37 weeks and they were huge at the end of the day, even though I sat down at work. They seem to be a bit better now I'm on maternity leave but they're still quite swollen.

Yes mine are very swollen, and sometimes the bottom of my legs and toes do too!!! i havent been able to fit into any other shoe apart from flip flops for weeks now!!!

Same here hun, fat feet all the way. My right foot gets alot worse than my left and it swells up past my ankle and up to my calf muscle. It feels bruised alot of the time too but I assume that's cos the skin is so stretched. I dont dare try and get into other shoes other than my faithful Shoezone crocs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->