Fat feet

shelbyfakla

Reaction score
is it alright to have fat feet they look like there broker thats how fat they are!!! is swallen ok .. my doctor checks me every time i see her but never has happened and i just notice now in the bath how fat they are?? is it normal anything to worry about?

Im hoping its ok as i have also just noticed how fat my feet are!!! Ive been telling my midwife at checks that i have slight swelling on my ankles buts thats it. The thing is, i live in my ugg boots and decided to wear proper shoes the other day . . . . . . . omg i couldnt put them on due to my feet being sooooooooooo fat. Im assuming if the swelling was a problem it would show up in blood pressure but as it was recorded ok at my last visit im not going to worry too much unless i swell up stupidly from now on.

I know this doesnt directly answer your question but i hope it has helped?

Im hoping its ok as i have also just noticed how fat my feet are!!! Ive been telling my midwife at checks that i have slight swelling on my ankles buts thats it. The thing is, i live in my ugg boots and decided to wear proper shoes the other day . . . . . . . omg i couldnt put them on due to my feet being sooooooooooo fat. Im assuming if the swelling was a problem it would show up in blood pressure but as it was recorded ok at my last visit im not going to worry too much unless i swell up stupidly from now on.

I know this doesnt directly answer your question but i hope it has helped?

thanks hun ya it helps im not going to worry to much unless i start swallen in other places!!! i just couldnt beleive how fat they are they neverb een this fat before!!! no wonder my shows didnt want to go on today :-( 2 and half more weeks :)

This is my second baby and i remember swelling quite badly in my feet and ankles first time around so im expecting some more!! Just sit with your feet up whenever you can. Ive got 3 weeks left tomorrow as having a section, dont want her to come come early but my word am i uncomfortable now!

This is my second baby and i remember swelling quite badly in my feet and ankles first time around so im expecting some more!! Just sit with your feet up whenever you can. Ive got 3 weeks left tomorrow as having a section, dont want her to come come early but my word am i uncomfortable now!

she coming at 39 weeks? my doctor wants to indcue me early because my blodd presure been high for the last couple of weeks!? and im kinda nervous about it tho!! but excited to have her here with me tho :) ill find out wednesday at my appointment about whats goiing to happen :) ya i just hope my feet go back soon!! thinking on heading to bed soon so hope this 8 hour or so rest clears them up

Yes section is booked at 39+1. Had an emergency section with my first. Thought i would be more relaxed second time around but my word i am doubly more nervous this time. Its all the aches and pains and braxton hicks im getting that i never even felt with my first.

I've had this too and I thought the same - my feet looked broken!

I presume it's normal and all is well. Had MW appointment earlier in the week and BP/ wee test was normal so not to worried unless I swell up anywhere else x

have you been on you feet alot? that may be the cause. my ankles keep swelling, my midwife says its probably due to extra weight i'm carrying. my blood pressure has always been normal so i'm not worried. like someone else said as long as there is no swelling anywhere else you shud be fine but if you are ever worried ask your midwife or phone lanor and delivery they are really the best people to be asking!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttc5de6.aspx

Swollen ankles/feet is more common in the summer time due to water retention and heat etc. I always get asked at my appointments if I have had any swelling.

I guess if you only have swelling and no other symptoms such as high BP or protein in your urine (which all indicate signs of pre-eclampsia) then it could simply be water retention.

If it is water retention, try and drink more as this should flush out the toxins in your system and try sitting with your legs raised and let gravity work.

I would mention it at your next appointment though just so they can keep an eye on it

xx

thanks girls i dont see her till wednesday so ill ask her then

My feet have got really swollen over the past few weeks too. Im really used to having narrow, skinny feet and now all of a sudden they are really pudgy and fat lol. Its strange and I don't like it but its just a normal part of pregnancy I guess unless its excessive and then maybe it could be something to worry about but I would say to your midwife/doctor next time you see them just incase :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->