Fathers day for the Single mum....

MilitaryMummy

Mum to Macie Brooke xxx
Reaction score
For all you single mums out there who are still on speaking terms with ex hubby/partner/FOB.....
Are you getting them anything for Fathers Day? If you are what are you getting?

I just feel abit sore about it all as i was with Ex hubby on mothers day and he really ruined my first ever mothers day for me!!!! lol
xx

hey there I am not a single mom, anymore, but I do have an ex whome I have 4 older kids with and I am probably not going to get him anything. As each year I get him things and I either get a text message saying Happy M Day or nothing at all. Hmmmm so this year is going to be nothing as he has turned my life upside down, so I rather do that for him, nothing. IF my kids do things for him at school then they can deliver to him other than that I will not go out of my way to make them do something for him. I was with himf or 12 years and not one year did he get or do anything for me.
BUt if your ex hubby ruined mothers day, he doesnt deserve anything in return. Then again, is it wise to play the same game than him. Its totally up to you on how you feel on it. You could just say Happy Fathers Day, let him spend it with his lo or something.
I am sorry he ruined it for you.
:hugs:

I'm not really in contact with FOB, so I'm not doing or giving him anything.

If he was around, I'd probably get him a card and maybe a nice photo of our LO, and maybe arrange to spend some of the day with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->