Fathers Day in Australia

Chasley

Reaction score
I know that in the UK and USA fathers day is in June but over here its this weekend!!! What I want to do is to get OH a present from little bean unfortunatly my mind is blank!

Any ideas on what I can get him for his first fathers day???

Ta! XX

I've been trying to figure out the same thing-as it's Fathers day in NZ too. Some ideas I've thought of so far:

A "Daddy's little girl" infant outfit (or something similar that's gender nuetral like "I love my daddy").

All Blacks (you may prefer a different team!) onsie and booties along with tickets for the Dad to be to go to a test match. Obviously LO won't be able to go to the game but it gives OH a gift that they appreciate as well.

One of the pregnancy books written for blokes (some that come to mind are "What to expect when your wife's expecting", "Blokes guide to pregnancy", and "She's having a baby and I'm having a breakdown")

Good luck! Keep us posted with what you choose.

Oww bugger i wanted to do the all blacks thing but DH isnt ipressed wth them lately whahahaa

I got him some stuff for his car (was cleaning polish etc..) he loves fiddeling around with it!

Oww bugger i wanted to do the all blacks thing but DH isnt ipressed wth them lately whahahaa

I got him some stuff for his car (was cleaning polish etc..) he loves fiddeling around with it!

Car stuff is a good idea too! I'm leaning towards the AB thing for my DH--maybe tickets against the Wallabies though so we have a chance of winning! :thumbup:

hehehe, yeah those tickets would be nice!!!! :rofl:
Maybe take him to that new Terrantino movie?!

How about a children's book he can read to the baby?

Thanks guys they are all great ideas I think I will combine a few and see how it goes! I am off to the shops tomorrow so I will check it all out then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->