Father's Day reveal

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
Just got my :bfp: yesterday and really want to wait till this weekend to tell DH as Sunday is Father's Day and I've finally figured out how to tell him 😄 I bought him this shirt and plan to wrap it for him and make him his favorite peanut butter pie. I also plan to put both of my girls in big sister shirts. I'm so excited and can't wait to see his face! Now to just keep from spilling the beans before Sunday :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 5
Aww. What a lovely idea! Are you going to try and capture his reaction on camera?! It'd be priceless!

I'm gonna try to get it. He's not a fan of a camera Though :haha:

What a lovely idea.

I wanted to wait until Father's Day too...I managed two hours!

Ahhh such a lovely idea!

I got my BFP yesterday and was trying to hold out until tomorrow as it's my partners 30th but I couldn't wait!

I'm bursting at the seams :haha: I just want to tel him but Ive already order the shirt so I'm gonna hold on a little longer. Probably won't make it to Sunday though. I think the shirt will get here tomorrow so I'll probably give it to him tomorrow.

I got my bfp on Tuesday and I'm also a proud army wife :thumbup: due Feb 16th 2017 xxx

I'm bursting at the seams :haha: I just want to tel him but Ive already order the shirt so I'm gonna hold on a little longer. Probably won't make it to Sunday though. I think the shirt will get here tomorrow so I'll probably give it to him tomorrow.

Argh! Must be so hard to not say anything! :)

Your so near to Father's Day so I'm sure you can hold out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->