Father's Day testers??? June 19th

snowangel187

In need of Boy Baby Dust.
Reaction score
Im just starting the 2ww, and I've never been a POAS addict, unless there's something that causes me to think otherwise I usually wait til AF is late, I think that I'm going to make my 2ww longer (crazy) :dohh: I'm going to hold out til Father's Day to test. Any lady's out there that can hold out that long or maybe that's the end of your 2ww???? June 19th.. Who's with me?

Either AF will be here or it will be promising.

I'll know by then... the :witch: is never late, and that's a few days past my window, but I may wait to tell the OH that morning, if this is our month. What a neat present that would be, first thing in the morning.

Then again, I am HORRIBLE at keeping stuff from him, so maybe not, lol!

:dust: to you, hopefully it's your month!

See if you hold off testing til that morning, you won't have to hide it.. ;)

LOL, this is true... but honestly, if AF is that late (5 days from my LONGEST cycle so far), I'll know ;)

I'll need your help... keep me from POAS, and I'll do the same for you ;)

I'll need your help... keep me from POAS, and I'll do the same for you ;)

OK! This is what I do. I get up and pee first thing in the morning without thinking... then throughout the day I say to myself it will only be accurate with FMU and then again next day pee w/o thinking/testing.. :winkwink:

If you got pee sticks in the house lock them up or put them somewhere that they're not easily accessible. :flower:

Haha. Excellent plan. I have 1 test, but that is all. It came in a 2 pk, and I used the one last month, when I was a few days late. I am trying really hard not to become a POAS addict, as that can get real expensive real fast, I'm guessing. Plus, I don't need any more parts of this process to obsess over.

So, I'll save that one test for Father's Day morning, and not allow myself to go buy more. Here's just hoping the :witch: doesn't get us in the meantime!

Thanks for the advice. I'll try really hard to stick to it :D

I am actually quite stubborn and if I put my mind to something I stick to it. BUT Dh not so much sometimes his harassment breaks me down.. That's why most of the time he's out of the loop!! LOL

Ok, so because this is my first month temping/charting, FF recommends I wait until June 20 to test (that's long, but they say err on the side of caution or whatever with such limited data on my cycles). I figure that fits the plan just fine... Unless the ugly :witch: shows her face, waiting until FD is just about perfect, as far as FF is concerned.

:D

Yeah they always recommend waiting til missed period or when ur period is due,, but look at it this way if you "follow the rules" and then cheat the day before you'll have your Father's Day testing... ;)

Hi ladies hope your ok, i take my test on fathers day to my OH keeps telling me not to read any thing in to it but i can't help it lol. We started are ivf trreatment on mothers day and now we finish it on fathers day. Any ways i have got my fingers crossed that you get your BFP xx

Spidergirl, what an amazing story that would be, if your BFP journey started on Mother's Day and you tested it on Father's Day.

Fxed for you and OH!

I would so read into that,, lol. I look at everything as a "sign" Good luck!! :)

Is it just me, or does Father's Day seem like it's still a LONG TIME away?

ok so af is due 13th of june but i did say i want to wait till its about a week late so as long as the :witch: dont show i will be testing fathers day also

:dust: to all

thank you both i hope so to and is only 12 days away lol. Good luck to all xx

Ok, so because this is my first month temping/charting, FF recommends I wait until June 20 to test (that's long, but they say err on the side of caution or whatever with such limited data on my cycles). I figure that fits the plan just fine... Unless the ugly :witch: shows her face, waiting until FD is just about perfect, as far as FF is concerned.

:D

Hi there, I'm 7dpo today and AF is telling not to test until the 19th for the same reason as you!!! Thats ages away, but I will do my best to hold out!!:hugs:

Im just starting the 2ww, and I've never been a POAS addict, unless there's something that causes me to think otherwise I usually wait til AF is late, I think that I'm going to make my 2ww longer (crazy) :dohh: I'm going to hold out til Father's Day to test. Any lady's out there that can hold out that long or maybe that's the end of your 2ww???? June 19th.. Who's with me?

Either AF will be here or it will be promising.

Thats what i wanted to do!!!
Send him a card saying happy fathers day loe bump tawwwww! hehe! xfx'd! :dust: to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->