Father's Day testers??? June 19th

Hiya I'm testing that day to. Got a positive on Saturday morning on ic so I guess I ovulated the following day? not really sure if tha'ts right but if it is then I am 2 dpo. Af due 19th june around 4pm I'm regular as clockwork just praying it doesn't show. No symptoms apart from really odd taste in my mouth not metallic just a bit off but think it's way too early for symptom. This is my 3rd month ttc hoping it's 3rd time lucky x

Wow! Welcome to all our new Father's Day testers!

The more of us there are to keep me accountable to not POAS, the better, I think.

I just really hope it's a BFP that morning, because I'm gonna have a hard time moving on if it's not.

Are any of you doing anything else for your OH, if it's positive?

My son (OH's soon-to-be stepson) and I picked up some stuff yesterday, but I'd also love to get him something from a little bun, just in case. I'd love to hear ideas.

I'll be testing on fathers day too :)

Excited as this will be the first test I've ever taken and my OH will be away on his Stag Do that weekend so hoping to have a nice suprise for him to come home to!

AF is due here 18th-20th, so had been planning to test on Fathers day :lol:

I will Fathers Day test with you! :happydance: It will be a few days before my missed period. But wouldnt that be awsome to wrap it up as a gift.:haha: He wants that boy!

I will Fathers Day test with you! :happydance: It will be a few days before my missed period. But wouldnt that be awsome to wrap it up as a gift.:haha: He wants that boy!

I think it would be awesome, and if it's a BFP I will be wrapping it up as his gift, although he's a germaphobe :haha: he'll be annoyed I gave him the pee stick. :haha:

Welcome ladies.... We all need to stay strong and wait til the 19th... You poas addicts know who you are... ;)

Im just starting the 2ww, and I've never been a POAS addict, unless there's something that causes me to think otherwise I usually wait til AF is late, I think that I'm going to make my 2ww longer (crazy) :dohh: I'm going to hold out til Father's Day to test. Any lady's out there that can hold out that long or maybe that's the end of your 2ww???? June 19th.. Who's with me?

Either AF will be here or it will be promising.

I'm at 7dpo and already have the biggest urge to test!!! I'm trying to hold off till fathers day as well!

Hey ladies! I am testing on fathers day too! I literally CAN'T test due to my hcg trigger shots! Anything before that could be a false positive! AF is due on the 22, but I want to test on the 19th..if its positive I probably still won't read into as much as I want~these trigger shots are tricky! Good luvk on holding out eeveryone, we all deserve a great story behind our bfp!

Babydust to all!

I just realized I use a lot of exclamation marks, haha..oops :) sry.

I'm due af on 13th , see if I can hold out till 19th Xx

im due af on 15th... however i think i might test on 13th lol which would put me at 11dpo.. hmmm actually come to think about it i think i might leave it as long as i can lol

Hi all, my AF due on sat 18th so also hoping on fathers day! Does seem really far away, plus I'm off work this week, so nothing to take my mind off it! And constantly reading this site lol.
Hope we all get result we want!
Cx

i am going to get my OH half a little something if i get my BFP then will say off our baby, but if i get BFN will say off me to cheer him up. My AF was due on Saturday and still not come yet but still got week and a half yet so still keeping everything thing crossed lol xx

Starting to think I'm out for this month. Watching my temp fall slowly but surely is NOT fun.

Any thoughts from chart-stalkers are welcome... am I being oversensitive, or does it look like the witch is coming?

My Ovulation Chart

Starting to think I'm out for this month. Watching my temp fall slowly but surely is NOT fun.

Any thoughts from chart-stalkers are welcome... am I being oversensitive, or does it look like the witch is coming?

My Ovulation Chart

Babe, I can see it's fallen slightly, but it is still well above he cover line! I'm not much of an expert being new to charting, but mine tends to drop suddenly...so you are still in with a chance! wait until tomorrow! :flower::hugs:

Ooooh! I also just noticed that your are 7dpo? so the dip could be the start of ID...FX!!

Babe, I can see it's fallen slightly, but it is still well above he cover line! I'm not much of an expert being new to charting, but mine tends to drop suddenly...so you are still in with a chance! wait until tomorrow! :flower::hugs:

Ooooh! I also just noticed that your are 7dpo? so the dip could be the start of ID...FX!!

Thanks, hun... I hope you're right. Your chart is looking pretty great too. FXed for both of us, I guess... It's so great to have someone else who is right in that same boat, same timing, and testing together. Now if we can only hold out until the 20th. ;)

Thanks, hun... I hope you're right. Your chart is looking pretty great too. FXed for both of us, I guess... It's so great to have someone else who is right in that same boat, same timing, and testing together. Now if we can only hold out until the 20th. ;)

Hey! :hugs: how's your chart this morning? My temps have fallen a bit too...hoping for another rise tomorrow FX!!! Father's day is the 19th, so one day less to wait...I'm feeling out today, have a feeling AF will visit way before Father's day xx

Im due AF on th e17th so lets hope i get that BFP on fathers day :)

Hey! :hugs: how's your chart this morning? My temps have fallen a bit too...hoping for another rise tomorrow FX!!! Father's day is the 19th, so one day less to wait...I'm feeling out today, have a feeling AF will visit way before Father's day xx

Good morning! I still think your chart looks great... Sorry you're feeling out, though. I'm trying to convince myself I'm out, too... just to ward off some of the disappointment if the :witch: gets me.

How are we going to wait another 10 days? That's what I want to know.

FXed for no :witch:es, and abundant :bfp: on Father's Day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->