Father's Day testers??? June 19th

:hugs: I hope you are right...i keep thinkging I am, then i'm not bla bla bla!

I don't know...if the :witch: stays away until Tuesday, I might have to reconsider...but I'm pretty sure she will pay me a crappy visit :haha:

:hugs: I hope you are right...i keep thinkging I am, then i'm not bla bla bla!

I don't know...if the :witch: stays away until Tuesday, I might have to reconsider...but I'm pretty sure she will pay me a crappy visit :haha:

Yeah, I WANT to convince myself I'm not... but I am not doing a great job either. I promised myself I wouldn't do the symptom spotting thing, but it's almost IMPOSSIBLE.

I'm seeing all sorts of stuff that I probably wouldn't even NOTICE if it weren't in the back of my mind that I *might* be.

FXed for you that she doesn't show up.

Starting to think I'm out for this month. Watching my temp fall slowly but surely is NOT fun.

Any thoughts from chart-stalkers are welcome... am I being oversensitive, or does it look like the witch is coming?

My Ovulation Chart

I know it's not much help, but be thankful your cycles are shorter,,, you could be like me and have to wait til cd 18 or 19 to Ov,, and then my cycle varies from 31-35 and sometimes I get a crazy 45day cycle... :dohh: I really am starting to feel too "old" for this roller coaster ride.

Starting to think I'm out for this month. Watching my temp fall slowly but surely is NOT fun.

Any thoughts from chart-stalkers are welcome... am I being oversensitive, or does it look like the witch is coming?

My Ovulation Chart

I know it's not much help, but be thankful your cycles are shorter,,, you could be like me and have to wait til cd 18 or 19 to Ov,, and then my cycle varies from 31-35 and sometimes I get a crazy 45day cycle... :dohh: I really am starting to feel too "old" for this roller coaster ride.

Honestly, I agree with you. When you're not TTC, the short cycles are really a bummer, but I now that we are, I am so thankful that they're on the short side, rather than long and irregular like some of you have to deal with.

How are you feeling today?

I kind of feel like i was hit by a train. I've been sleeping like crap lately and have tons of things going on besides the TTC, I need a vacation.. :)

oops, I didnt see this thread when I started a similar one! I'm hoping to test on Saturday and give my hubby a Fathers Day gift when he isnt expecting one ! :dance:

Pretty sure I'm out, ladies... had my typical nasty headache yesterday, and now spotting this morning. I'm not even willing to entertain the idea that it'd be an implantation bleed. I got way too sucked into this TWW, and it's time to realize it wasn't my month.

So passing on my remaining :dust: in hopes it'll stick to one of you!

Pretty sure I'm out, ladies... had my typical nasty headache yesterday, and now spotting this morning. I'm not even willing to entertain the idea that it'd be an implantation bleed. I got way too sucked into this TWW, and it's time to realize it wasn't my month.

So passing on my remaining :dust: in hopes it'll stick to one of you!

aww hun... sorry.

Hi Ladies,

I am going to be testing for fathers day!! I am not due af until 22nd so may not work but would be nice so will give it a go!! good luck girls - lets get record amounts of babfps just for fathers day!! lol.

Come on now fathers day testers only 6 days left and so far i've made it through the week with my mind lol :happydance:. We can do this so lets all hang in there together sending you all a good luck hug hope you all get your BFP :hugs: xx

I'll join you guys. I plan on testing on father's day. I'll be about 11 dpo. I took clomid this cycle so I'm crossing my fingers that it did its job. This 2ww is driving me crazy!

the witch is late for me girls good sign i hope quite excited bout testing soon now

I think the witch is arriving 3 days early just to piss me off girls :(

No BFP for fathers day for me :(

Hi all. Can I join in? I'm around 8-9 DPO today and hoping to surprise my hubby with a BFP on Father's Day.

the witch is late for me girls good sign i hope quite excited bout testing soon now

Sounds promising!!!! You can wait.. father's day is just a few more days away!!! Good Luck!! Can't wait to hear of all those Father's day BFP's!!!! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->