Father's Day testers??? June 19th

I commend you ladies for waiting, lol! I've been testing since 7DPO (I'm 11 now) and if I get a positive (I might have had a very very very light line this morning) I'll tell my hubby on Father's Day...that way I'm not driving myself nuts, lol. Good luck ladies!!!

Hey everyone!

I shouldn't test until around father's day, but I caved today (at 7 dpo, if my ovulation prediction was right, I didn't temp) and got a BFN. :(

I need some you ladies strength to not make myself go crazy testing! I'm going to try to resist testing until Friday! Fxed for BFP's for everyone! :)

Well, ladies, I'm officially out. The :witch: just got here.

Can't wait to hear how many of you get your :bfp:s on Father's Day!

AllMacsNow,

So sorry to hear it! *hugs* Much :dust: to you for your next cycle! Best of luck!

AllMacsNow i am so sorry to hear that i hope your ok best of luck for next time am sending you a really big hug :hugs:xx

I'm useless. Tested this morning at 10DPO. :bfp:!!

Me too! I'm 12 DPO. I ended up caving and told my hubby when he came home for lunch...I'll just get him something sweet for his first Father's Day.
https://i55.tinypic.com/333kbig.jpg

well, since two of you caved and already got your :bfp:, i guess i will join in the fun. AF set to arrive on the 16th so if she doesnt show her ugly face then maybe we will have a Father's Day present! Good luck and baby dust to all you ladies!!!

Congrats girls!!!! I still trying to hold out.. only took one test so far and that was on 7dpo... so i'm going good so far!!! TRYING to wait until at least Friday to test.... but I want to wait till sunday to tell him the news!!!!
(I'm on to ONLY thinking positive!!!!!!!)

congrats to you girls with your bfp's!!!

i'm still holding out!! dont know how long for tho!! ....

Congratulations! I'm jealous. I want to test tomorrow but I'd only be 8dpo. I think I'll try and hold out.

Hi ladies....I'm testing this Friday but if that's negative, super faint, or the witch doesn't show I'm going to test again on Sunday. I'll be 18DPO by that point so I def should have accurate results by then. I tested BFN yesterday but my charts maybe show an IP dip on 12DPO so 13DPO would be too soon. We shall see!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->